Goodbye my paradise! Welcome my hell!!

Revenge is sweeter than you ever were

Chapter 3

Maki packed up all of her things and left her house after giving her mum a goodbye kiss. She looked back her house, having a feeling that she won’t be seeing the house for a short time and left.

(At Erica’s place)

“Hey anyone here??” Maki looked at the huge house in front of her, feeling stupid since she was talking to herself.

Someone get out of the gate. Maki turned her attention to the person.

“ Mukai!!!!” she cried, never so happy to see someone.

“Wow…Maki, calm down.” Mukai said, then continued a moment later. “Are you here for my sister? She’s not here.(Erica is his sister) But Aya is here. Go inside.” Mukai finished.

“Thanks, Mukai.” Maki went inside the house with her bags.

Mukai looked at her back and think,” should I help her?”

(Maki’s POV)

I went in the house. The house is great, fully furniture with rich and well styles. It has a totally of six blocks. It is so hard to describe this view. It is so… Just imagine the Beckingham Palace. That is a lot like , just ignore the fact that it is in England and this one is in Japan. Aya is sitting on the sofa. Her eyes lit up when she saw ne.

“God Bless. You’re finally here. This house is too beautiful. And it’s freaking me out.!!” Aya shrugged and continued, “I saw the gym room. You can try working out there. Continue working out there for hours and months. You will be slimmer and slimmer by days. Wanna go check it out?”

She didn’t wait for my response and brought me out of the room. “But.. what should I do with my bags of clothings??” I cried. My voice echoed through the halls of walls.

“Don’t worry. I’m sure Erica’s maids will have it all worked out.” Aya told me with certain in her voice.

We arrived at the gym room. Surely, Aya is right. I would definitely change myself when I am working out here. It is big, no, it’s enormous and was filled with sports equipments.

“So, let’s start! You are going for a hundred situps in this machine. Then go upstairs and run for 50 laps around the houses. Nonstop!! Go!!!!!” Aya screamed.

For a moment, I thought Aya was a nut, But she is right. I wasn’t the one who had won over hundreds of medals in elementary school, high school and even now, in university. I had no choice but to do what she said. I can see Aya’s eye is burning with spirit. Deep inside my heart, I am quite scared what I have to face in the following days to get myself slimed up.

 

(In music station)

“Welcome to music station. Ohayo, gozaimasu. I am Hento, your host today.

Today, we have invited some special guest here. First, it is News. The new group which is created. They belonged to the Johnnys Entertainment. Konnichiwa, News!!”

The host said loudly.

“Konnichiwa, Hento!!” News said together nicely.

“Who is your group leader?”Hento asked with interest.

“It’s me, Yamaa Tomohisa. Konnichiwa!!”

“Oh, what song are you guys going to perform today?” Hento asked.

“Oh, we are going to perform,”pain”. Our new song which will be on album soon.” Yamapi answered the host politely.

“SO, let’s listen to it.” Hento said

News starts singing