Besties forever??!!

Revenge is sweeter than you ever were

Chapter two  

(Rewind)

“I need to cHaNgE!! I will change myself into a beautiful, slim and confident lady. I will turn myself into the lady in every males’ dreams.” After saying this, I stopped for a moment and continued. “But to do this, I need you guys’ help. Will you two help me with my revenge?” I asked them.

“I’m not quite sure about this. Are you really into this?” Aya asked me uncertainly.

“I’M SURE!! I will revenge him for my broken heart. He broke my heart and he got to pay for it!” I screamed this sentence words by words.

My friends hesitated for one moment. Then they shouted together. “Okay then, we will help you! We’re besties for the lifeJ”

We hugged after we do our friendship handshake.

“ Yamapi got to watch out because I have already had a plan.” Erica smiled wickily.

“HAH!!! What plan??” Aya and Maki asked in unison.

“Not gonna tell you. However, Maki, you are moving to my house today.”Erica said with a stern voice and a serious face on.

“Erica, why?? And this is your plan??” Maki asked, feeling annoyed.

“Of course not, but this is definitely something that we must do.” Erica continued sternly , stilled with a serious face on.

Maki and Aya didn’t give her any response. They just looked at her with the “Well, really??!!” face on. Ericka knew that her friends don’t understand her. She sighed and reminded them something. “ Maki’s mother”

[Flashback]

“I’m back.” Maki said when she got back home with Aya and Erica.

“You’re back, honey. Oh you bought two friends!! Good, try my new bake cake. It’s a cake full of chocolate cream and candy. Try them” Maki’s mother brought out her cake. It is a fantastically, extraordinary, unimaginablely huge cake. It is bigger than any wedding cake you have ever seen. Have you seen the biggest cake in the world? This would probably be the seventh or eighth biggest in the world. It is even bigger than the table in Maki’s house. Nevertheless, it is “painted” with load and load of chocolate cream. Maki and her two friends moved the table and chairs away to get a bigger place for the chocolate cake. They all looked at the cake with the “extremely surprised” face.

Maki’s mother looked at them happily and said, “Doesn’t it look perfect? Come and eat it!”. She took a few plates out and told them to serve themselves.

But, is it really possible to cut and eat cakes which are bigger and taller than you??

In the end of the day, Aya and Erika carried their full and uncomfortable stomachs and left Maki’s home.

Few days later(still in the flashback)

“Maki, are you sure that your mum didn’t prepare any enormous food like the chocolate cake before?” Aya asked and shuddered when she remembered the huge, big , enormous chocolate cake.

“Yep, I’m quite sure. The chocolate cake was just her experimental game for her cooking. Don’t be too nervous about it. “ Maki chuckled and turned her face around and found her mum standing in front of her.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!Mum why are you here?”Maki screamed those words out one by one.

Her mum looked at her with apologizing face and pouted. Maki sensed that something is wrong. She ran back home and found herself facing boxes and boxes of pizzas. The boxes of pizza almost filled the living room and it is very difficult to walk around in the room.

“Oh no!” Aya and Erica said in unsion.

“Well, it is not that bad. I just wanted to try baking some pizzas at home. But I can’

T decide which is the best pie for me to bake. So I just bought “some” of them to try out the taste.” Maki’s mum said shyly . “So, do you think you guys can finish them?”She asked with her pouted face which no one can resist.

“ER… Maki, we’re leaving first.” Aya and Erica said, looking around the living room.” Enjoy your…meal?”Erica wished Maki before she left.

[End of flashback]

 

“Wow, you’re right, Erica. Maki’s gotta move out from her mum’s. Otherwise, Maki will never change. “ Aya paused for a moment and continued,” Maki will just grow fatter and fatter.” She said with an amused face.

“Wow, don’t try to scare me here” Maki said and giggled. But then she remembered something and stopped.

“ I couldn’t leave my mother. As you know, my mum is too childish and naïve. She is already fifty-something. But she still treated everything as a game. “ Maki said seriously.” She could never take good care of herself. And… I just can’t leave her. This is way too …” Erica cut in and said,” Maki, you got to understand. She is not a child. She has the ability to take care of herself. Do you still remember she is the one who put you and pi together .  She is definitely not the “very naïve” one you think she is. Also, you are just moving to my house. Although it is very far from urban area, it won’t take you much time to return to your home. You can exercise and train and change yourself and move back till this “thing” cooled off.”

Maki didn’t look very convinced, but then aya said,” Maki, just stopped worrying. You can contact her whenever, wherever you want.”

Maki glared at them and said,” Then, how should I explain to her?”

“Well, it’s easy. Just say that Yamapi hurted you and you needed to move to my house so that you will not see Yamapi so frequently (he is Maki’s neighbor). And after you have calmed down, you will move back.” Erica said confidently and softly.

“Ok. I think that’s the only way.”Maki put on a weak smile and left Aya’s house

(Maki’s POV)

Wow, this would be so hard. How can I tell her? She went back home and see if her mother is at home. Her mom is sitting aside the table. She looked worried and went to me when she saw me.

“Oh, Maki. I have heard what happened. This must be so hard for you. Your eyes are all red and weepy. I have had a fight with Pi’s mother but she didn’t agree and said that her son’s job would be all of him and hers. She ‘s a nut.” My mum commented after so many sentences.

“Mum, I have something to tell you. I wanted to be okay but it seemed that I loved Yamapi more than what I have expected.” She paused after seeing her mum’s worried face. “But I WILL be okay. I just needed some time to cool off. I need some time to calm myself down. Can I go to Erica ‘s house to live for a while? You know…Living here is…” Her “speech” was cut off by her mother. Her mother looked at her with understandings.

She said,” Maki, you’re not my little girl anymore. Of course, you can move out and cool off. Living here will be hard for you… with all the memories you two have had. It is my fault for setting you two up for each other. What else can I do for you to feel better?”

Maki’s tears started rushing out. “Sometimes.. a hug could have worked?”

They two hugged together. From that time on, Maki knew that love between family is more important than anything in the earth. The support from the family is better than everything could ever had. She would treasure her family forever , ever and ever.

(Meanwhile)

After Maki left,Aya turned her head to Erica and asked her, “Hey Erica, what’s your plan?”

Erica turnt to her and her her evilish grin and said,” Not gonna tell you!! Gotta go!!”
“Hey, wait!!” Aya looked at her back and sighed.

“Her plan would never had worked anyways…” Aya muttered under her breath.