The big heartbreak

Revenge is sweeter than you ever were

Chapter one

(Maki’s POV)

Oh god , this is going to be the best day ever, my boyfriend Yamapi is going to take me out for dinner to celebrate our third anniversary. Which dress is better, the blue to the pink one? The blue one is better, the blue one then.

“Ding” the bell rang. I rushed over to the door and see Yamapi with a serious face on.

“What’s the matter?’ I asked him

“ Maki , I have something to tell you!”he told me.

“ What is going on?” I asked him carefully and softly.

“We are breaking up…” He told me.

I am heart-broken when I heard this. My tears came out of my eyes uncontrollably.

“Wh…wh…why?” I asked him with tears in my eyes.

“Maki, the Johnnys entertainment called me yesterday, My audition succeed. I became one of the Johnnys!!” he said with excitement but stopped when he saw my face.”Then, Johnny-san doesn’t allow me to date anyone in the contract. Maki, you gotta understand. If you are more beautiful, maybe he will allow it. But in this state, I don’t think he will ever accept you. So maki , I ‘m sorry.”

After saying this, he left without saying Bye to me.I was left heart-broken. My broken heart is shattering in the corner. I knelt down on the floor when I am still crying. I went back to my bedroom and locked the door. I looked at the photo with Pi and me and was reminded of all the beautiful memories we had before. I should have known that I don’t deserve him at first. But I gotta change. I looked at my big tummy and think,” I am going to revenge. I swear that I will become more beautiful and you will fall for me once more. I swear!!!”

I wiped all my tears away and rushed to my best friend, Aya’s house. Aya opened the door and found a tears-faced me at the foor.

“Honey, what happened to you? Come in now!!!” Aya said quickly after seeing me.

I went into her house and found my other best-friend, Erica there. She saw me and rushed to my side.

“Drink a cup of hot tea first! You will surely feel better after this” Aya handed me the cup of hot tea.

“What happened? I thought today is Yamapi and your third anniversary. It is suppose be your best day. How come you…” Erica hesitated and stopped talking.

“We have broken up. Or to say it in another way, I was dumped by him” My anger built up when I was saying this. “He du..dumped me because he got signed in to the Johnnys Entertainment. He said that he coul..couldm’t da.. date m..me becau..because of..of .. my image!!!!”My anger turned into tears again and I broke down AGAIN!!

Aya and Erica looked at me sadly. It seemed that they don’t know what to do to comfort me. They waited for me to stop my sobbings and to calm down.

“And… I want a revenge…”I said abruptly.

“A revenge??!! What kind of revenge do you want? Do you want me to hire some triad societies to beat him out of death??” asked Erica with a concerned face( In this story, Erica is a very rich person. More details of her will be revealed after chapter three, I think?)

“No, Erica. Not this kind of revenge. I want a revenge that I can do it myself.” I told them angrily. I couldn’t hide my anger towards Yamapi.

“Wait, I don’t really understand,” said Aya in a questioned tone.

“I need to cHaNgE!! I will change myself into a beautiful, slim and confident lady. I will turn myself into the lady in every males’ dreams.” After saying this, I stopped for a moment and continued. “But to do this, I need you guys’ help. Will you two help me with my revenge?” I asked them.

“I’m not quite sure about this. Are you really into this?” Aya asked me uncertainly.

“I’M SURE!! I will revenge him for my broken heart. He broke my heart and he got to pay for it!” I screamed this sentence words by words.

My friends hesitated for one moment. Then they shouted together. “Okay then, we will help you! We’re besties for the lifeJ”

We hugged after we do our friendship handshake.

“ Yamapi got to watch out because I have already had a plan.” Erica smiled wickily.

HAHAHAHAHAHA