6

Gotta go on my own way

It was a bright day. " Something good Will happen, she talk in her mind. The birds on the tree singing and chirp happily. She opened her eyes and grinning to herself. Today will be a day that must be remember. She walked toward the bathroom and sang cheerfully .. 

You know you love me, I know you care

Just shout whenever, and I'll be there

You are my love, you are my heart

And we will never, ever, ever be apart...

lalalalala

She got herself ready and went to the dining room. "HEllo omma, Sulli said giving a little peck on her mother's left cheek.

"LoOK very cheerful my dear", her mother commented watching Sulli's attitude.

Well, mom we need to be happy always. Is that you want to cry?? Sulli pout and mother.

" Look dear,  no mother wants her child to cry, well you'r right. we need to be happy. Anyway, any good news? Her mother questioned and felt relieved that seeing Sulli's happy face.

mmm..yes but let's it be secret.. She answered chewing bread still inside . Mom, I got to go to   Victoria's place ,Can I? She pleaded with her aegyo.

her mother always lost to her aegyo. She gave permission to her .She knew Sulli always fine and knew what she do.

*************************************************************************************************************************

He did his best. His perfomance awe many people and made the people jaw dropped at him. he caught the ball from the competitor. He started to ran and gave a shot. Yeah 3 point! 

The announcer announce that the Shark win. He jumped happily like a small child after that and smiled widely as many people came toward him and gave him praises. He screamed " I'm became a new meber of the Shark.

The overloading happiness made his forgot about the ceremony. He then got be invited to a party that made by the Shark. The party was about to congrate him for being the new member.

Tbc