4

Gotta go on my own way

She called victoria.

"hello unnie.. i'm craving for your help right now". Sulli talked with her aegyo voice. She know victoria will gonna help her.

victoria in other hand knew sulli was always pleading her with her aegyo and sulli will always win. Overall Sulli is the cutest friend and girl she had met.

"yah, how can you used your aegyo to me? okay,now tell me what you want?",victoria mumbled.

Well i need your help me to prepared my anniversary party with minho. it gonna held on this saturday. And i dont know what to do. I wanted a perfect party,unnie.."

Sulli yah, why you asked me? Just asked minho .he is your boyfriend. Dont dare to tell me that he cant remember your anniversary day?vic  asked in a suspicious tone..

wow sulli as taken back with vic's question. Unnie, minho remembered our anniversary day, but i just want to prepare the party without his help and moreover that party will be perfectly a suprise party. Unnie just help me okay.... jeballll..Sulli stop their cnversation and she guilty lying victoria,her childhood friend that a year older than her. As conclusion their conversation, victoria agreed to help sulli preparing the party.

 

******

Sulli and victoria  spare two days prepared the party. Sulli getting nervous hoping minho will love her suprise.

Sulli yah, tomorrow the party is hold. do you have any dresses. Victoria asked as she watched sulli look very busy just for preparing the party.

Omg..unnie !! she screamed made all people around fell weird with them.

Sulli forgot about her dress for tomorrow and moreover the important thing,minho's present still not bought.

victoria then suggested to go for shopping. Sulli felt little warm victoria beside her. She bought a beautiful white dress and a pair of necklace with a letter M anf J on it.

tomorrow will be the day. Oppa eventhough you cant remembered , I still love you..Saranghaeyo oppa. Sulli falled asleep and sound peacefully.