3

Gotta go on my own way
He didn't remember at all. I dont know was he pretend or really dont remember what is the important event on this saturday.

*flashback*

Sulli leaned to Minho's shoulder. She asked Minho with full of hope in her eyes. Oppa, do you have any event this Saturday? Minho then faced his face to Sulli. Well,baby i still dont know my schedule. why ? you miss me so much? He smirked and itching Sulli's hand with his finger.  He doesnt remember what is important on that day. Sulli thought in her mind with felt a thorn of rose stabbed her heart.

For your information , i dont miss you at all. Actually, i was thinking to make a party for your winning ceremony. my friends urged me to set date with your friends.

 Well, I'll try to make sure Saturday is free ,baby.

This saturday actually was their first anniversary day. It was very painful when thinking Minho cant remember that day but Sulli keep smiling because she grateful that Minho will going with her this saturday. "maybe he dont remember but i will make this saturday be the best day",Sulli uttered.

Sulli decided to ask her victoria unnie what she need to prepare. She 100% knew victoria is the best when talkinng about love. Well ,victoria had experience  love for more 3 years with famous guy, Changmin.

 

to be continued