Fresh Feeling

Your Daily Assortment of EXO Fanfics

Fresh Feeling

author: strange_seas
Pairing: Kaisoo
Genre: Fluff, mild angst, band!canon
Rating: PG
Length: 3,238 words (oneshot)
Summary: Showtime fanservice hits Kyungsoo a little too close to home. Everyone has a hyung.
Notes: My first fic! Title taken from the song by The Eels. Lyrics excerpt from Radiohead's "House of Cards."

 

Thoughts: The summary was the reason I decided to read this (after being mildly put off by the label: mild angst). It sounds simple yet there was something to uncover in the story that I had an urge to seek out. Gah, this story is so them. From the first sentence to the last, this is one of closest descriptions of what actually seems like their relationship (or seemed because I haven't been watching EXO variety shows lately so I have no clue if they're still like this with each other). It's short but that only had me reading it twice when I first came across it. Kyungsoo's description of Jongin is endearing and though there wasn't that much content to it, I was able to envision Jongin in that same light. I also want to applaud the author for Kris's role in this story and how his relationship to Kyungsoo plays in.

Pairing: Kaisoo

Length: oneshot