anything could happen

Your Daily Assortment of EXO Fanfics

 

anything can happen

by: fanxings 

tao/sehun; romance, humor; pg-13; 10,528w (how???)
summary: "Do one scary thing a day." Sehun scares himself when he talks to Zitao, when he accepts his date, when he does anything with Zitao that involves touching and speaking and feelings. (Or Sehun has social anxiety and Zitao picks apart his fears with careful, understanding hands.) Bookstore!AU.
notes: i wrote this fic in 36 hours, i'm posting this at 5:06A.M., i'm going to cry. this fic is close to my heart ngl (mainly because sehun's characterization loosely stems from myself) so i hope you all like it. thank you to charlotte for her constant encouragement and beta work and support AND THE BANNER OMG <3333 no thanks to caterina who made me malfunction with "taohun emoji" hahaha go away.

 

 

General: Sehun works in a bookstore. A perfect place for an extremely introverted person. Like him. Junmyeon, the boss 'who-wants-the-best-for-Sehun' decides to stick him in a rather compromising position. And so Sehun meets Tao and thus begins the troubling shy, romantic life of Oh Sehun.

My Thoughts: This is the closest thing to a shoujo manga I have ever read (minus the annoying main heroine part). Sehun's painfully social ineptness (not the Luhan kind) makes me want to wrap a blanket around him and force feed him soup. He's so so so shy it's literally 'aww' for every action he undertakes. I love how Jongin cares so much for him and vice versa. It's the perfect definition of bromance because the usual 'I'm your best friend so I'll be an ' is toned down considerably and it makes their bromance so much more sweeter. Baekhyun is the LOL factor in this story but even that isn't the main focus of the story. Tao's forwardness is surprisingly cute too. And Kris. Benben, you make Sehun's day don't you? xD Junmyeon is a pint-sized ball of all that is good in the world. But overall, you overlook all the quirks of the story and just focus on Tao's and Sehun's blossoming friendship/romance/awkwardness. :3 It is fluffy. So fluffy.

Pairings: Taohun (random awk Baekyeol for laughs)

Length: a two-shot -> anything could happen (tao/sehun) [2/2]