New mission

Pink Killer

 

"Oh so that's it?? After you shouted at him, He ran away??"
 
"Yes! It is like what I've said! But why?"
 
"Think Yuri think! Who would want to have a girlfriend who is this scary and dangerous?"
 
"But I am beautiful!"
 
"Yes! You are really beautiful! Your beauty attract men but about your personality I am not sure about it because men wants to control their girl not being control by them. Understand? That's why you have no boyfriend till now!"
 
Yuri couldn't speak at all. No word came out from . Leeteuk, the head of KIA saw her condition. He couldn't do anything but sigh. He then takes out something and puts near Yuri's hand. Yuri's face become serious immediately.
 
"New mission for you!"
 
"I wish it is not something lame like before" Yuri thought.
 
"Go to catch the Big Bang!"
 
Yuri nearly faint hen she heard the name Big Bang.
 
"Sorry sir. What is the group name again?"
 
"Big Bang"
 
"Is this a joke? You are not going to let me catch a normal thief are you?" Yuri couldn't believe what she heard.
 
"No no! Yuri it is a mafia group not thief! " Leeteuk smile. 
 
Big Bang is a famous mafia group with many branches around Seoul which sells hundred types of thing. They have the power and very rich. After several years, their names and power is getting more famous and bigger.
 
"What the hell? What kind of group name themselves Big Bang? So embarrassing!"
 
"Have you ever read the criminal history who have effect on us polices?" Leeteuk asked.
 
"Yes I have but it just that their name is funny that's why I am not interested in reading their part. I thought they were small group of thieves." 
 
After hearing Yuri's answer, Leeteuk is speechless. At first he thought Yuri would be scared or surprise because she need to catch the famous mafia but in reverse she is surprise because the mafia name is funny.
 
"Isn't there any other name to put? Why does it have to be Big Bang?? What does the boss thinking!?" 
 
"Yuri-ah! The important thing is not the name. It is that they wanna take control over Seoul University! He wanted to buy the university from the principle and then he can takes money from the student since private school is more expensive. From examination to books. They can have as much money as they want." Yuri nodded in respond.
 
"I don't know much detail but the vice principle of Seoul University is going to tell you more detail about it since he has 40% of the share while the principle has 60% so your mission is to track Seoul University." Leeteuk added.
 
"Yes! No problem sir! I understand. But if you can just give me the address so I can take care of them by myself."
 
"No!! I need evidence!"
 
"Ok!ok! No problem"
 
"That's why you need to play as a student there!" Leeteuk said calmly.
 
"What? Is this a joke?" Yuri open her eyes wide after what she heard.