Problem Ahead

Pink Killer

 

 

 

"What???" Yuri speaks out loud which made Suho paled but after a moment, he laughs.

"It's just that I've never go out like just two people ever since I started university so I am not sure whether you would agree or not."

"No!" Yuri quickly replies. "I will agree of course."

They walks out of the building happily while the other police who is in the department looks at them worriedly. Not that they are worried that their boss is going out with a strange man but they are worried of the man's safety instead.

"What did that guy ever do?"

"Yea such an unlucky guy. Asking our boss on a date. Will he make it back alive?"

"Are you guy crazy?" Voice of a female agent is heard which shut up everyone in the office like there is something in their mouth to block any sound from coming out because they think it is their boss's voice.

"Why are you speaking so loudly?" 

"Why are you talking about useless thing then?"

"You don't know who that guy is do you?" One of the guy asks. 

"But I think Ms.Kwon also loves him. If not why would she speak so soft to him?" Another one asks.

"I can already imagine their date."

"Yeah!!" 

"Maybe he didn't know that he is dating a time bomb."

Suho and Yuri are walking and eating food in the stalls by the road. Later, Suho went to buy some drinks not far away from the meatball stalls which Yuri is at.

"Who tell you to come and sell her then?" A commotion is heard behind the stall. Then, the voice owner came into view. Looks like he is a gangster around here. He is wearing black costume. She could tell that he is a bad guy right away that likes to make problem. He is making a scene and everyone yes everyone have already run away except Yuri who is sitting eating the meatball that's left in her plate peacefully.

"Aunty!" He shouted at the stall owner until she is crying.

"I have already tell you not to sell anything here."

"Please don't do anything please!" 

The owner is begging with her whole body and voice shaking. She is a weak lady. Yuri watch the scene for a moment before looking at the food truck at the end of the road seeing Suho there still buying drinks so she turn back to the scene in front of her.

"If you want to sell here, you need to pay me 3,000,000 won."

"3 million won or 3 punch?"

Yuri stab the man's hand with the meatball stick who right now is screaming his heart out in pain. He was coming toward her so when she noticed that he was going to drop his hand on her plate, she stab him with the stick.

"Ouch!!" He is yelling in pain. Maybe the stick already pierced through his hand which made all his gang member stood there in shock.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Me? I am the one who allow the lady to sell here. Any problem with that?"

After finishing her sentence, she immediately march toward the enemy and punch them right in the middle of their faces before kicking the other in their shin and using her head to hit the other's head. Now all three of them are lying on the ground barely conscious . She use her hand to caress the red mark on her forehead.

"Idiots!" She mumbles before kicking all of them some more. She picked one of then up and punch his stomach before trying to throw him into the frying pan.

"No please!" He beg for her to spare his life.

"Today must be your unlucky day. You have to meet me. Weakling like you are gangster? Such a shame. Today, you die..."

"What happen? Suho walk in just right in time. Yuri quickly release her grip on the guy before walking toward Suho.

"They are trying to break this stall."

"What? How can you try to hurt a lady like that?"

All of the guys start to get up slowly wanting to tell him that it was Yuri who is hurting them. It wasn't them who was trying to hurt her but when they notice her glare, they could only shut up and run for their lives.

"Are you alright?" Suho asks while checking for bruises on her body from head to toe.

"I'm fine"

"Thank you." The owner bow at Yuri who bows back.

"It's okay. It is what police normally do."

"Is that why you are very skilled?"

"Not that skilled aunty."

Please stop before my date turns into a whole new situation. I don't want Suho to be scared of me.

"You must me so proud to have such a girlfriend." The lady asks Suho who could only bow with a shy smile.

After giving their farewell, they go to the ice cream shop across the street. They both order an ice cream each before continue walking happily until they've reach the playground. Immediately when they arrived, Suho accidentally drop the ice cream on his shirt so he told her to wait there before going to the nearest bathroom to clean the stain. Yuri takes a seat on one of the swing thinking about what happen just now. Coming out with Suho made her heart flutters and felt really happy.

The lantern she was looking at just now suddenly breaks into pieces which made the whole place falls into darkness.Yuri looks at the surrounding not understanding what just happens.

"You fool! Such a waste." 

"Let me try ! I will bet 10,000 won on this."

Sound of the bad kids are heard near her until she sees them walk out of the darkness. They look at her weirdly before back to talking. Their eye suddenly are full of lust and desire and some of them laugh scarily. There are about 20 of them maybe they are just normal bad kid on the streets.

"Why is such a beautiful lady sitting here at night?"

"Night?" She looked at the sky not realizing when did it got so dark. Maybe she just having too much fun with Suho until she forget to keep track on time. Like people like to say, Happy time happens too fast.

"Mind having some fun with us?"

"No thanks. You guys go back home and drink your milk before go to sleep." She replies in an annoying voice.

"You've got such a mouth!"

"So feisty! I like it!" They all laugh. Their face are so scary but to her it is just normal. She have met alot of mafia gang all over korea just some street gang wouldn't scare her.

"Go! Go! Before something happens." She hopes Suho is not back yet or she will have to deal with these bastard without hurting him.

She felt something heavy at her stomach that's when she realize both her arm and leg are being held and one of the guy hit her in the stomach. No matter how strong and skilled she is but she is still a girl nothing changes.

"Take her!"

One of the big guy put her on his shoulder. She wants to escape but she can't her stomach hurts like . When it's hit with the guy shoulder, it makes it much worst. All she could do is groan in pain. Don't say Korea's number 1 detective is gonna be ruin by these cheap gang.

"Today is our lucky day." 

"Lets have some fun."

"Hotel or Motel?"

"No need. It's a waste of money. Lets do it somewhere near here."

"Why don't we take video?"

"Good idea."

Those conversation make Yuri much more angry than before. She tried to escape several times but it is no use. The pain is now all over her body so when they put her down, she could only kneel and stare at those guys.

"I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!"

"Feisty! HOLD HER."