Hell

Pink Killer

"If I finish all of them, It is over?" Yuri asked.

"1 month" Kai replied.

"What?"

"You have to follow all my order for a month."

Yuri dropped the bucket on the ground and hold on the broom tightly. She really wanted to hit Kai's head until it bleeds.

"What are you trying to do?" Kai frowned.

"It would be good if you are going to hurt the person you are going to protect. You are lucky that i didn't tell it to my brother. If he knows about it, i am sure your boss will find out to about you hurting me." He smirks. 

Yuri wanted to cry. All she could do was standing there holding tightly to the mop and plus she wanted to beat the hell out of Kai until he is hospitalize but things doesn't go her way. It was her who being under his control. If her junior found out she is being a college student's slave, they wont be afraid nor listen to my order anymore.

"Look like you are about to explode." Kai speaks coolly with his hand crossed.

"Nothing is going to happen..."

Even-though Yuri is saying that, she wanted to kill Kai right there. She hate his face. He already knows that she is angry but still he is asking.  Even she is angry until she wanted to kill someone right away, I can't.

That's why Yuri kept mopping the floor with all her strength so that her anger with calm down since Kai was standing right next to her watching her.

"It's not clean there!" 

"Aish..."

"Here too." 

"Right there! There is dust. What kind of cleaning is this?"

Yuri ran about 10 times around the room just to mop the place Kai said isn't clean which she saw nothing there. She looked up with red eyes full of anger and pain. Yuri wanted to cry but at the same time, Kai still maintain his pokerface.

"Next the bathroom." 

After a few moment, she was dragged to the furthest restroom. This time she is wearing gloves with plastic boots while holding a brush. She found it funny. She used to hold all types all guns professionally but now instead she is holding a brush to clean the toilet.

"Brush here!" 

Sound heard non-stop. After sometimes, Yuri couldn't take it any longer. Maybe because she was never forced to do such things before also never been under anyone's control so she couldn't bare it. But before she could explode, the one who was just stand and watch explode first.

"Come here! Look at this!" Kai said angrily. He sit next to her while taking away the brush and soap from her hand and started brushing.

"Ooo! It's clean!" Yuri fake a praise and for Kai who was praise use more strength.

"Right?"

"I told you that you need to use more strength so that it will be clean and looks white. Using your strength, when will it be clean." 

"Then show me" 

"I am showing it now." 

Kai started brushing again. This time the one who is standing and watching is Yuri. Instead she stand and cross her hand, imitating him just now while complain here and there all the time.

"There!!"

"Where?? There??" Kai started brushing where Yuri pointed out.

"Here too!" 

"Okay!"

After finishing a room, Kai stood up and started massaging his waist and neck because it started to hurt after sitting down and brushing for almost an hour. The bathroom which is smelly and dirty now is clean and white just like the one which is rebuilt.

"Maybe you like it now?" Kai cleaned his sweat from his face.

"Actually I am not good at these things so may you show my again?"

"Do you think I am really that dumb?" Kai spoke calmly.

"There is only a few room here so if i am cleaning 2 of them just like you said that means you doesn't have to do anything then."

"Oh my god!"

"Here take it and clean it throughly just like I did."

"What the ? How? It's too hard and tiring."

"But I did it right?" He pointed to the room she brushed just now.

Yuri didn't understand him at all. How can he make her to such things? It is so tiring and it hurts her back and waist.  It is like doing the most important mission. She has never meet such a thing before.

"Jeez..."

"What??" Kai asked since suddenly Yuri spoke out loud. He walked to the bathroom which she is at and looked around.

"What??

"Look at the toilet!"

"What's wrong with it?" 

"It's closed!" 

"So? What is so surprising about it?"

it. After all those cleaning. This one's smell is so ing bad. How come it is so yellow? So disgusting... 

Yuri think that this is even worst than having to take out bomb, doing all those fighting and shooting. It is even worst than all her past mission. She looked at the toilet carefully with her hear beating fast as if something is going to explode from it.

"I can't do it! You do it!" Yuri called Kai but surprisingly she saw him standing meters away from the room as if it is really going to explode with his hand covering his nose.

"Do it!!" He order.

What the is this? Even he is standing like 100 km away from it and still he ask her to do?

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~