Kai

Pink Killer

 

 

 

 


Even though Yuri is is skilled detective, she can't win over a fight against 20 people with the stomachache. Even if she could take down 10 of them, the other would still come back for her because there is still too many of them. Yuri kept fighting them with the pain but her punch is getting weaker due to the pain and no energy left. The gang still have their energy and keep hitting Yuri in the stomach which makes the pain worsen. If she have her full strength, don't even think they would ever make it out of here without bruise. She is thrown into a dark place with no light and no people. She could only hug her stomach and groan in pain with turn them on more.

"Pick her up!" One of them order and the other laugh before pulling her hands and legs. Now she is fully facing upward.

The one who order came on top of her. Yuri try to move away but she got no energy to do it. Today might be the end of Kwon Yuri, both fame and body. Everything would end right here. One hand slip inside her shirt to touch her skin. She keeps squirming but her shirt is ripped off revealing chest guard shirt

The guy look from the guard shirt to Yuri in confusion.

"Maybe she is studying self-protection that's why she is wearing the guard shirt. That's why she is so strong."

He is about to rip the guard shirt but suddenly his body is lifted away from here. At first, she think it is Suho but when her vision clear, it isn't. She close her eyes and open it again to make sure.

"Just a middle school student and you are doing these kind of thing? ing s. Kneel."

That voice. It's him. It's really him.

"Kai." The word comes out as a whisper.

Kai is normal t-shirt and jeans with a handbag in hand. Maybe he was shopping.

"Don't interfere."

"Take that guy!"

"I wouldn't do that if I'm you." Kai take something from his back pocket. A moment later, he pull out a gun while pointing toward the group of jerks. When they notice the gun, everything comes to a stop. Some of them are about to runaway but Kai shout to stop them.

"Don't try running! It's better for you to kneel down and wait for the police."

Just by seeing the gun, they would do that without order already. 20 guys are kneeling next to each other orderly. Kai walk toward Yuri and help her getting up.

"Are you alright?"

"How come you have a gun?"

"I bought it from the shop near here. They are selling it."

"Sell the gun?"

"Actually it's a fire gun. I'm out of gas. I think it look good so I bought it."

"So do I owe you ... a favor?"

"Lets not talk about it now. You don't look so good."

"Try getting punch in the stomach more than 10 times and lets see what happen to you."

"s." Kai take the hem of his shirt to cover his note. "Have anyone tell you that you are disgusting?"

Good now I owe that guy who insult me and use me like a slave a favor. Why does the unlucky person have to be me?

"I'll bring you to the hospital after the police take them to the car."

"Actually why are you here?"

"I came... My God!" Suddenly Yuri stood up and shout before going back to the original position.

"Suho. I kept him alone at the toilet."

"You came here with my brother? Then, I will make a call to him for you."

Kai pull his phone and call his brother but before it could even connect to Suho, the siren of the police car is heard. Kai quickly shut his phone and look for the owner of the noise. Yuri too look for it. Soon, the police car arrive at the place.

"Did something happen?" One officer come to question Kai.

"I was shopping around here and I saw these group of guys trying to.."

" me." Yuri cut Kai's sentence.The police make an annoy face at Yuri who is cutting the questioning.

"I am going to the hospital."

"I want only-"

*thump*

The officer's face pale when he realize he just get hit in the head. He is about to handcuff Yuri but before he could reach her, another officer come and forbid him.

"DON'T"

"What??" The officer who got hit on the head turn to his friend in anger.

"This is hurting me!"

"Who are you calling a ?" The other question before bowing mannerly to Yuri.

"I apologize in behalf of my friend boss. You can go to the hospital."

"What are you saying? This ..."

"Watch your words." Yuri warns before standing up with difficulty. She walks to the driver seat of the police car. She turns and shout the the 2 officers.

"Yah! I'm borrowing your car so ride taxi home."

"Yah You!"

The one who got hit in the head shout without realizing the situation yet. The other seeing that this looks bad so he went and cover his friend's mouth.

"It's okay boss. We will find our way home."

"Thanks!" Yuri waves before starting the engine but suddenly, face of a handsome man comes into view which shocks Yuri. This is the first time Yuri ever see his face this close. Really close.

"I'll drive. You don't look so good."

"It's okay. I can drive by myself."

Before she can reply, the car door is pull open. Yuri's body is pull out by Jongin before getting carry in a bridal style.

"What are you trying to do?!"

"Stay still! I am taking you there!" Jongin get in the driver seat. He puts Yuri on the other seat carefully like he is afraid she would break. He is checking and putting on for safety reason. If the traffic polices see this, they would be so proud.

"I will die before the car moves."

"Wear you seatbelt!"

"Fine!" After Yuri put on her seatbelt she turned to Jongin.

"Can we go now?"

*wroom*

The car is drive out of the place in a super high speed that even a fast driver like Yuri got scared.

"Yah! Why do you have to drive so fast?"

"You can relax. I never break the rules. Even though it looks like it is fast but I am driving carefully so don't worry too much. You'll get to the hospital safe and sound."

"I think I am gonna vomit."

"What? Don't joke around! I've heard a lot that you have drive a police car at a speed of 170 km/h so this speed wouldn't bother you."

"I'm innocent!"

"Don't play innocent with me Kwon Yuri."

"I've heard it three months ago."

"Really? Whahaha"

"People like you if you could only obey all the country law, no one will get furious. Even if you are catching criminals, you should have use your brain instead of your fist. Only if you use your brain, no one will be furious."

"Did you just say I'm stupid?"

"Isn't it right? You are too careless that's why those guys could take you to that dark place."

Yuri look at her own condition right now. Her uniform is rip revealing her chest guard shirt. Yuri quickly pull her shirt back to cover her body. Jongin didn't say anything but instead, he parks the car at the side and take off his shirt before handing it to her and continue driving.

"What is this?"

"A shirt! Don't you know what is a shirt?"

"Of course I do but what do you want me to do with it?"

"Don't you see your state right now? Wear it!"

"So you're gonna go shirtless like this?"

"I am not an idiot!" Yuri frowns.

"After I drop you at the hospital, I'll go to the nearby market to buy one."

"Where can you buy shirt at this late night?"

"Just shut up and wear it!"

Yuri look at Jongin. Her eyes is full of thankfulness . She take off her uniform and wear Jongin's shirt instead. She felt warm, the scent coming from the shirt. His shirt is too big for her that it's down til middle of her thigh. She never though his body is this big. This is the first times that Jongin ever do something good to her. No matter how harsh how bossy he is, when Yuri meet the kind Jongin, her heart races so fast.

"Thanks a lot." Yuri smiles.

The car suddenly jerk to a stop which cause Yuri body to move due to the sudden movement. Yuri turns to look at Jongin who did the same. She could see her own reflection in his eyes. Suddenly, he moves closer and closer....

"Are you filming some movie or something?" Jongin takes off her seatbelt and open the door for her.

"Go in first! I'll go buy a shirt first."

Yuri sit outside waiting for the result after numerous of checking. Both of her cheeks are red. She keep holding her stomach. Look like it is going to take a long time before it recovers. She looks at the the hospital entrance seeing a car parked before a handsome, tall guy come down. He is wearing a v-neck shirt with a black jeans which made him look stunning. Not only Yuri but everyone even the doctors and nurses think so. Everyone are looking at him. Who wouldn't when a guy who look like a star is walking in front of them?

"What did the doctor say?" Yuri look at him with mouth wide open, imagining him with a smile instead of a poker face. How handsome will he be?

"What are you looking at?"

"Hah? Me?"

"Who else is sitting in that seat then?"

"Why are you like this? Is it because I am kind and gentle?"

"But I am your savior and also you still have to work for me so don't forget."

"I always want to know really aren't you scared of me?"

"Why do I have to be scared of you?"

"Because I punch you in the face, my name is well-known all around the world, I have all types of guns, number 1 gun shooter, have vanquish many mafia that I couldn't even count especially I have world-class fighter who have master most of martial art such as Taekwondo, Karate, Hapkido, Hankido, Han Mu Do, Hwa Rang Do, Aikido, Judo, Jujutsu and many more. Normally people don't even dare to come near me if they know my identity but you, you keep insulting me and spray colour on my car. Aren't you scared that I am going to punch you?"

"I am the rule of Seoul University. I obey all the rules and laws. I don't care who you are. Rules are rules. Laws are laws. You have to obey it. I am on the right side so since you broke the rules, I have the task to make you go on the right path and obey the rules." Jongin crouches down.

"And I don't think you are scary. No matter how strong and fierce you are, Girls are still girls."

"What do you mean?"

"It means like what I just said."

"You are trying to say that girls are weak?"

"Who says? Girls are girls like I said. They have the femininity so no matter how scary they are, girls are still girls."

What is he saying? The longer I listen, the more confuse I got.

"So now what did the doctor say?"

"I'm waiting for the result but nothing serious so I don't need to sleep here."

"Of course! You still need to work for me tomorrow. There are piles of work waiting for you."

"Can't you let me rest for a day?"

"Ouch! It hurts!" Yuri keeps pretending to be hurt, screaming like no tomorrow while looking at the guy in front of her who is staring at her like a statue.

"You can also die here."

"Do you know?"

"What?"

"You are the weirdest person I've ever met in my life."

"You too."

"Your face is emotionless and I don't want to talk about feeling since I don't think you have one. Whenever you speak, your face is cold and grim. Honestly, it looks like you're trying to hide something."

"You are weird too. You like to use strength, fierce, insult other and good at making other people angry."

"Enough. The more I listen, the more I think to myself whether if I am a girl."

"The result is out!" A nurse walked out right in time.