First day

Just friends.Right?

Thanks for reading! Please enjoy ^^

oh and here's the song that goes with it (gee) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ 

~ ~  ~

The little green car drove up to the curb outside of the house. Click! The doors opened, and three people got out. The two tallest and most mature looking people, the adults, were obviously the parents of the girl who stepped out moments later. Her chestnut brown locks flowing  like water to a little past her shoulders, she tucks some hair behind her ear, revealing her doll-like face. A small smile is across her rosy lips, an excited, apprehensive smile. Then a big moving truck parks in the driveway. The men start taking out boxes, and the family starts bringing them inside.   

It’s not an extravagant mega-house, it’s just a comfortable medium house in size, which is all the family needs. When night falls, the family, exhausted from unpacking, eat cup ramen and then sleep. The next few days they unpack, and soon it’s Sunday, soon Monday morning.

~ ~ ~

Sang-hee’s POV

Aha! Listen boy, to my first love story…my angel and my girls, my sunshine

Oh! Oh! Let’s go!!!

AH my alarm. It’s going off. OH NO WHAT TIME IS IT!

Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby~

I grab my alarm clock. 7:00 AM it blinks back at me. Arg! Twenty minutes late! I turn off Gee (sadly) and start to get out of bed.

~ ~ ~

Sang-hee slowly emerges from her cocoon of fluffy blankets, covered with things like sweets and bunnies. Plop~ her feet touch the floor and she pads down the hall to the bathroom to splash some water on her face and get ready. She quickly straightens her soft locks, throws on her uniform, and runs downstairs.

“Good morning, dear.”

Her parents greet her, smiling. She quickly replies and scarfs down the piping hot scrambled eggs waiting on the table for her. She grabs her backpack, and saying goodbye to her parents, runs out the door.

~ ~ ~

Hyunseung’s POV

As we (me and the guys) are walking to school, I hear the sound of shoes hitting gravel behind us. I turn, and spot a girl sprinting down the road. She’s wearing our school uniform. Huh.

THUMP!

GODDAMN DOOJOON JUST PUNCHED ME IN THE STOMACH.

“WHAT THE HE-“ , I start to ask, but he interrupts.

“What are you doing? AHah you’re staring at that girl! Hyunseung’s looking at a girl!”

WHAT?

NO

I’m just thinking. These guys. Sometimes they are exasperating.

“Hey guys! Seungie’s staring at a girl!!!”

Aish Doojoon hyung. Why must you make it worse?

“Well, she is kinda cute~”, Yoseob giggles, skipping along with the others.

THWACK!

Junhyung’s hand comes in contact with Yoseob’s head.

“AH hyung!”  TT__TT

Junhyung shakes his head at the cheerful boy, “Seob you know she’s probably just a bitc-“

Doojoon gives a death-glare to Junhyung.

Right. Pffft he doesn’t want me to corrupt our visual-maknae. Whatever.

He’s way corrupted already.  -_-  ,Junhyung thinks to himself.

~ ~ ~

The rowdy boys make their way to the school-building, laughing and squabbling with eachother.

~ ~ ~

Sang-hee’s POV

I dash into the school just in time. I walk to the front desk, the lady at the frontdesk gives me my papers and information.

“Kansahamnida”, I bow my head.

Then I make my way for class, following the map. But mostly the students heading in a general direction.

Eventually, I make it to my room. I knock softly.

“Please come in, Ms. Kim.”, the teacher says from the other side of the door.

~ ~ ~

Junhyung’s POV

The door opens and a girl pads in. She turns to the class.

Hey. It’s the girl from earlier… this should be interesting…

Kikwang turns to me, “Yah Junhyung, what are you smirking about?!”

I ignore Kwang Kwang and turn around, making eye-contact with Hyunseung and motion my head towards the girl. Just to irritate the hell out of him, I wiggle my eyebrows.

He flips me off, rolling his doe-like eyes.

I turn my head back to the girl, she’s introducing herself.

“Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Kim Sang-Hee and I will be your new classmate. Please take care of me!” she squeaks nervously.

God, her voice hurts my ears. I guess she doesn’t look too bad. Both in terms of attractiveness and friendliness. Well I guess I’ll just have to wait until she talks more.

I lean back and close my eyes. Only a little while until this class is over.

~ ~ ~

Kikwang’s POV

Wow Junhyung’s already kicking back and almost asleep. What a pabo.

The teacher turns to the girl, “Why don’t you sit next to Mr. Yong over there?” she says pointing to an empty seat next to him.

Ohhhhh dear.That girl’s gonna die today.

She carefully sits next to him.

“Man, what I would do right now for some popcorn to eat while watching this…”  Dongwoon mutters, watching Junhyung and the girl.

His eyes flutter open. They widen when he spots Sang-hee. He icily glares at her.

BAM!

He slams his fist on the table. Oh wow, Junhyung is really being a drama-queen. He’s scaring the crap out of the girl. But after she collects her wits, she smiles.

WAIT WHAT?

Oh god someone call an ambulance.

~ ~ ~

Junhyung’s POV

Why the hell is she so happy? I’ll wipe that stupid smile off her face soon.

I glare at her silently. She finds this as a chance to offer her hand for me to shake. NO. THIS IS NOT FLYING WITH ME.

“Hello I’m Sang-hee nice to meet you. I’m sorry if I have done something wrong, please tell me so I can fix it..”

I raise an eyebrow disbelievingly.

“Also, may I ask when you birthday is?” She smiles hopingly. “I promise I’m not a stalker..” she quickly adds.

The jaws of the whole class drop. This girl is freaking weird.

I sigh. Well there’s nothing I can lose, I might as well just get used to this freaky happy ball of sunshine.

“December… December nineteenth…” I mutter.

She smiles, bowing her head “Thank you!” she grins.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE THIS SCHOOLYEAR SITTING NEXT TO THIS GIRL.

~ ~ ~

a/n: THANK CHU SO MUCH FOR READING! I apologize if it . Please keep on reading, and if you liked it, maybe possibly subscribe? :D Please give me feedback!