Oops......

My Life Revolving Around Songs

>>>>>>>>Dongjun's POV<<<<<<<<

"Mworago!?"

Oh  no......

I  turned  around.  "What  did  you  say?"  There  stood  my  girlfriend  Yang Sunji.  "Sunji-ah"  I  am  so  busted.

What  is  she  doing  here?

"I  was  here  to  see  if  you  came  here  safely"

She  can  read  minds  now?

-_-'

"Sunji-ah....You  know  I'd  never  replace  you"  I  said  hoping  she  still  believes  me.  "That's  what  I  thought  too"  She  said  with  furious  eyes.  "Sunji-ah"  I  whispered.  "Enough!  I  don't  want  to  hear  it  anymore"  She  said  as  she  was  about  to  leave.  "Sunji"  I  said  as  I  tried  to  hold  back  my  tears.  "I'll  see  you  tomorrow"  When she left I cried a lot.

I should avoid Yunjeong.

"Ya...Gwaenchana? (You ok?)"  Kwanghee  hyung  asked."Yeah"  I  said  as  I went back upstairs.

>>>>>>>>>Yunjeong's POV<<<<<<<<<

"Yunjeong-ah"  I  turned  around  and  saw  Kevin  oppa.  "Oh.....Kevin  oppa"  I  said.  "Kwangmin's  upstairs"  Kevin  oppa  said  smiling.

Here  we  go  again

"Yah!  Stop  teasing  me!"  I  yelled.  They  kept  teasing  ever  since  they  found  out  about  my  little  secret.  "Just  go"  Taehun  oppa  said.  I  sighed  in  defeat.  I  went  upstairs  and  took  a  peek  at  the  window  glass  at  the  door.  I  see  him.  That  exact  chestnut brown  hair.  Sharp  jawline.  Bright shining eyes.  Bright  smile.  cute  face.

Holy  Crap!  He's  on  his  way.

"Yunjeong  annyeong~"  Kwangmin  oppa  said  as  he  stopped  walking  and  flashing  one  of  his  heart-melting  smiles.  "Oh....Kwangmin  oppa  annyeong"  I  greeted  not  looking  him  in  the  eyes.  "What  are  you  doing  here?"  He  asked  with  his  curious  eyes.  "Oh....Oppa  is  practicing  downstairs"  I  carelessly  said.

Stupid!  He  doesn't  know  you  have  a  brother.

"Then  what  are  you  doing  up  here?"  He  asked.

Now  you've  really  done  it  Yunjeong  "Uh.....I....Uhhhh....."  I  was  thinking  of  something  to  say.  But  nothing  came  out  of  my  mouth.  "Wait......Oppa?  You  have  a  boyfriend  already?"  Kwangmin  asked  pouting.  He is so cute when he pouts.  "No! No! No!"  I  said  as  I  raised  both  of  my  hands  and  shook  them.  "My  brother.  Hwang  Kwanghee"  I  explained.

Good  save  Yunjeong.

"Kwanghee  hyung?  Remind  me  to  always  get  on  his  good  side"  He  said  smiling.  I  smiled.  "Come  in!"  He  said  as  he  dragged  me  inside  and  introduced  me  to  the  other  members.  "Hyung!  This  is  Hwang  Yunjeong!  Hwang  Kwanghee  hyung's  little  sister.  And  my  cheot  sarang (first love)"  Kwangmin  said.  I  felt  my  cheeks  burning. So  I  placed  my  head  down  so  they  won't  notice.   "Annyeonghasaeyo"  I  greeted.  "Is  she  your  girlfriend?"  One  of  them  asked.  "Nope.  But  I  want  her  to  be"  Kwangmin  said.  They  must've  noticed  that  I  was  blushing  because  they  were  laughing.  "You're  so  cute  when  you're  blushing"  Kwangmin  oppa  said  as  he  touched  my  face.  "Anyway....Hyung...Introduce  yourselves."  Youngmin  said. "I'm  No  Minwoo"  "I'm  Lee   Jeongmin"  "I'm  Shim  Hyuseung"  "I'm  Kim  Donghyun"  "Yunjeong,  You  didn't  answer  me  yet.  If  Kwanghee  hyung  is  downstairs,  Why  are  you  up  here?"  Kwangmin  asked  as  he  faced  me.

Nice  going

"Um....."  I  still  can't  look  for  an  excuse. "You're  here  to  see  me?"  He  asked.  I  froze  on  the  spot.  I  can't  say  yes  even  if  it's  true.

"What  if  it's  true?"

Oh  No  not  now?


I'm in need of help........

Can anyone make a banner?

Comment and Subscribe~