Yunjeong's Brother's Friends

My Life Revolving Around Songs

Oh....My....God!

"You're....You're.....You're......." My  mouth  couldn't  form  the  words  I  was  looking  for  from  the  shock.  "Hi. I'm  Stevie  Hoang"  He  said.  I  almost  fainted  from  the words.  I  felt  my  knees  becoming  weak  which  made  me  fall.

That's  considered  as  fainting  isn't  it?

"Yunjeong!  You  ok?"  My  brother  asked.

My  favorite  singer  is  infront  of  me.  Do  you  think  I'm  ok?

I  just  nodded.  My  jaw  was  still  wide  open  from  the  shock.  I  heard  him  chuckle.  "Hi  Yunjeong"  He  greeted.  I  couldn't  believe  he  was  infront  of  me.  "How's  my  cousin?"  He  asked.

Cousin....Wait...What!?

I  recovered  and  approached  him.  "So  you're  meaning  to  tell  me  that  you  are  my  cousin?"  I  asked.  He  nodded.   The  next  thing  I  knew  everything  went  black

>>>>>>>>>Author's POV<<<<<<<<<

Yunjeong  fainted  from  the  sudden  shock.  The  fact  that  one  of  her  favorite  singers  is  her  cousin  left  a great  mark  and  caused  her  to  faint. "Yunjeong-a!  Ya!  Ireona! (Wake  up!)"  Yunjeong's  brother  yelled. Stevie  carried  Yunjeong  and  they  took  her  to  a  hospital  as  fast  as  they  could.  Yunjeong's  Brother's Friends  were  extremely  worried  because  they  never  saw  that  coming.  "Well,  She  sould  wake  up  soon  enough.  She  just  fainted  from  shock  that's  all"  The  doctor  said.  The  doctor  saw  Stevie  and  smiled. "Now  I  know  why"  The  doctor  said.  Yunjeong's  brother  stared  at  Stevie.  "Check  her  ipod"  Stevie  said.  Her  brother  checked  Yunjeong's  ipod  and  saw  many  many pictures  and  song  of  Stevie. "No wonder she fainted"  Yunjeong's  brother  said.  They  took  her  home  and  placed  her  in  her  room.  After  a  few  hours  she  woke  up.  "You  woke  up"  Her  brother  said  closing  the  book  he was reading  while  waiting.  "I  had  a  strange  dream"  Yunjeong  said.  "If  it  includes  Stevie  Hoang  being  your  cousin  then  it's  real"  He  said.  Yunjeong's  mouth  gaped  open  and  ran  downstairs. "Omma!  Appa!"  Yunjeong  yelled. "Your  parents  are out  for  a  while  with  Stevie"  She  turned  to  her  left. "We're  glad  that  you're  Ok"  One  of  them said.  "You don't  know  us  don't  you"  Another  asked  as  all  of  them  stood  up.  She  shook  her  head.  "Go  ask  your brother"  Another  one  said.  "Ya!  Hwang  Kwanghee!  Get  down  here!"  Yunjeong  yelled.  "What?"  Her brother  said  running  downstairs.  "Who  are  they?  What  are  their  names?"  Yunjeong  asked.  "You  really don't  know  my  bandmates  from  ZE:A?"  Her brother  asked  still  holding  his  favorite  book.  She  shook  her head. Her  brother  sighed  and  gave  her  the  'I-can't-believe-you're-my-sister'  look.  "Relax  man"  Another said.  "Ok.  This  is  the  leader  Moon  Junhyung  hyung.  This is Jung  Heechul  Hyung.  This  is  Kevin  Kim  Hyung.  This  is  Kim  Taehun  Hyung.  This  is  Ha  Minwoo. This  is  Im  Siwan. This  is  Park  Hyungshik.  And  our  maknae  who  isn't  here  is  Kim  Dongjun."  Her  brother  introduced.  "You  expect  me  memorize that?  I  can't  even  memorize  Infinite's  names  and  faces  without  making  a  mistake!"  Yunjeong  Exclaimed  earning  a  chuckle  from  the  guys  infront  of her.  "So,  How's  Kwangmin  and  Youngmin?"  Her brother  asked.  "She  knows  the  Jo  twins?"  Junhyung  asked.  "Yes.  The  twins  are  practically  head-over-heels  for  this  girl.  And  she's  practically  head-over-heels  for  Kwangmin"  Yunjeong's  brother  said.  "Yah!  Don't  tell  them  that!  And  Correction.  Officially.  Head-over-heels"  Yunjeong  corrected.  "What  happened?"  Hyungshik  asked.  "They  asked  me  out  a  while  ago"  Yunjeong  said.  "You  know  they're  going  to  debut  in  a  band  called  'BOYFRIENDS'  "  Minwoo  said.  "Really?"  Yunjeong  asked  in  amusement.  "Yes  really"  Siwan  answered. After  a  few  more  hours  of  talking  she  decided  to  go  to  sleep. The  following  day  Yunjeong  was  instructed  to  go  with  her  brother  after school  while  they  practice. Yunjeong  went  inside  the  school  premises  alone  because  Saeyeon  was  sick.  "Yunjeong-ah~"  She  turned around.  "Kwangmin  Oppa...Where's  Youngmin  Oppa?"  Yunjeong  asked.  "Youngmin  hyung?  He's sick"  Kwangmin answered.  "So,  Oppa,  I  think  you  should  forget  about  me  becasue  you'll  be  a  celebrity  soon"  Yunjeong said.  "So?"  Kwangmin  asked.  "It'll  be  a  big  scandal"  Yunjeong  said.  "But  you're  our  first  love~" Kwangmin  whined.  "One  of  the  reason  is  what  if  I  like  one  of  you  wouldn't  you  be  fighting  and  ruin  your  relationship with  your  brother?"  Yunjeong  asked.  Without  hearing  Kwangmin's  answer  she  walked  away. After  classes  she  was  waiting  for  her  brother  to  pick  her  up  but  she  didn't  find  him  anywhere. Instead....Junyoung  approached  her.......

>>>>>>>>Junyoung's POV<<<<<<<<

I  was  wearing  a  disguise  so  no  one  would  see  me.  I'm  out  here  to  wait  for  Yunjeong  and  pick  her  up.

There  she  is!

I  approached  her.  "Annyeong~"  I  greeted.  "Where's  my  oppa?"  Yunjeong  asked.  "In  the  studio.  I  was picking  Dongjun  up  before  coming  here"  I  said  confidently.  She  nodded.  I  grabbed  her  bag  and  placed it  in  the  shotgun  seat.  She  opened  the  door  and  her  eyes  were  bulging.  I  smiled  at  that  scene  because she  looked  so  cute.

Kekekekeke  She  thought  I  was  lying  about  Dongjun.

"That's  the  maknae  Dongjun."  I  said.  "He's  sleeping"  Yunjeong  said  seriously  and  I  could  sense  a  bit  of  annoyance  in  her  voice.  She  was  so  straight-forward  with  it.  I  shook  Dongjun  but  he  didn't  move  an inch.  She ingnored  Dongjun and  just  sat  down.

She  is  so  different  from  Kwanghee.  Are  they  really  siblings.

Maybe  after  a  few  minutes,  I  saw  Dongjun  wake  up  from  the  mirror  and  was  surprised  to  see Yunjeong.

>>>>>>>>>Dongjun's POV<<<<<<<<<

It  was  weird  because  I  smelled  a  female  scent  inside  the  car.  I  ignored  it  thinking  it  will  disappear  after  a  few  moments.  But  it  never  did  so  I  decided  to  forcibly  open  my  eyes.  I  was  surprised  to  see  a very  beautiful  female  figure  right  infront  of  me.  I  studied  her  figure  she  had  white-poreclain  skin.  Long  black  shining  hair. Milky  white  legs.  Thin  pink  lips.

What  am  I  thinking?  I  don't  even  know  her.

"Dongjun  you're  up?  That's  Yunjeong  Kwanghee's  little  sister"  Junyoung  hyung  said.

Kwanghee  hyung  has  a  sister?  But  my  girlfriend's  prettier  anyway...I  think.

What  is  wrong  with  me?  I  can't  even  remember  my  girlfriend's  facr right  now.

AISH!

"Annyeonghasaeyo"  I  greeted.  She  bowed  in  return.  When  we  arrived  at  the  venue,  I  went  directly outside  and  went  to  Kwanghee  hyung  to  talk  to  him  privately.

Dongjun!  This  is  so  wrong!  You  have  a  girlfriend!

"Hyung!  I  need  to  talk  to  you  about  your  sister"  I  said.  Kwanghee  hyung  followed  me  outside.  "You have  a  girlfriend  Dongjun-ah"  Kwanghee  hyung  told  me.  "But  I  like  her"  I  explained.

This  is  so  so  so  wrong  in  so  many  ways.

"Mworago!?"


Comment and Subcribe~

So who do you think is it?