Long-Distanced Cousin

My Life Revolving Around Songs

Annyeonghasaeyo~ 

My  name  is  Sapphire  Hwang....  But  I  prefer  being  called Hwang Yunjeong

Today  is the  first  day  of  school  but  I  somehow  feel  insecure.  Even  though  I've  been  studying  in  that  school  for  3 whole  years  now.  I  have  a  feeling  this  day  won't  end  well.  I  don't  even  get  why  I  have  to  wake  up  early.  My school  is  just  a  5-minute  walk  from  here. 

"Yunjeong!  Ppali  Ppali!"  My  brother  rushed.  I  opened  the door  and  wore  my  sling  bag.  I  ran  downstairs  only  to  be greeted  by  an  impatient  brother.  An  Angry  father.  And  A  mother  who  has  that  'We-need-to-tell-you-something-important-and-you're-not-gonna-like-it' look. 

I  groaned  as  I  approached  my  family.

  "After school,  your  brother  will  be  picking  you  up  from  his work  and  go  to  the  airport  and  pick  up  your  cousin"  My  mother  announced.

Yep.  I  was  right.  This  day  did  become  worse.  I'm  sure  Saeyeon  will  understand. 

As  I  was  about  to  go  to  school  but  my  mom  had  to  stop  me.  "Yunjeong! Jangkaman!  (Wait  a  minute)"  My  mom  yelled.  "Take  the  car  your  brother's  going  with  you"  My  dad  said. 

Could  this  day  get  any  worse? 

"My  friends  are  going  to  the  airport  as  well."  My  brother  announced. 

I  had  to  ask. 

Yes.  I  haven't  met  his  so-called  'friends'  but  if  they  are  my  brother's  friends,  it's  bound  to  be  touble.

My  brother   drop  me  off  at  a  far-end  of  the  school.  "What's  wrong  with  you?"  I  asked  him.  "Nothing.  I  don't  want  anyone  to  see  me"  He said. 

I  hate  it  when  he's  so.....  So......  So  VAIN!

I  groaned  to  express  my  hatred  and  annoyance.  I  went  off  before  he  would  get more  and  more  annoying.  "Yunjeong!"  I  turned  around  and  saw  Saeyeon.  "Hey.  Saeyeon"  I  whispered.  "Yeah?"  "Listen  I  can't  go  later.  I  have  to  go  pick  up  a  cousin  of  mine"  I said.  Saeyeon  nodded  which  meant  she  understood.  I  sighed  in  relief.  We  went  to  our  classroom.  On  the  way  there  I  bumped  into  a  guy.  He  mumbled  the  word  'sorry'  as  I  bowed.  I  walked  a  few  steps  and  look  backs. 

A new face. Haven't seen him before

"Looks  like  there  are  more  new  students  coming"  I  told  Saeyeon.  "Man~  I  hate  that!"  Saeyeon  yelled  which  made  all  the  old  students (Including  sunbae-nims)  were  looking  at  us  and  started  greeting  me. 

-_-" I hate it when that happens. I don't get why but eversince the twin king-kas fell head-over-heels for me, no one ignores me.

I'm not interested in him though.

"Yunjeong!  Annyeong~"  I  turned  around.

-_-''

He never stops bugging me~

"Youngmin Oppa.  Kwangmin  Oppa...Annyeong" I greeted. They flashed me their signature smiles. "So...Yunjeong...You free later after school?"  Youngmin  asked.  "Oppas,  Mianhae.  I  have  to  go  and  pick  up  my cousin  from  the  airport"  I  answered  with  an  apologetic  face.  "Gwaenchana!  Your  cousin's  one  lucky  person"  Kwangmin  said.  "Well,  See you later?"  Youngmin  asked.  I  nodded.  They  flashed  me  one  of  their  heart-warming  smiles  before  they  left.  "You're  one  lucky  girl  to  have  the  king-ka  twins  fall  head-over-heels  for  you"  Saeyeon  commented.  I  sighed.  Just  sighed  with  no  expression  on  my  face.  "By  the  way,  How  were  you  able  to  differentiate  them?"  Saeyeon  asked.  "They've  been  my  sunbaes  for  3  years  now"  I  said.  "Mine  is  6  years  but  I  still  can't  figure  them  out"  Saeyeon  sighed.  I  just  chuckled  at  her  sudden  sillyness.

>>>>>>>After School<<<<<<<<<<

I  waited  for  my  brother.  *Beep Beep*  That's  him.  What's  with  the  big  black  van?

-_-'' Oh  Right!

I  forgot  that  my  brother  brought  his  'friends'.  I  went  inside  the  car.

What the Heck!

There  are  like  8  people  inside!  Plus  me  is  nine!  I  just  stared  at  them  and  sat  beside  a  guy  who  sat beside  my  brother. I gave him the 'why-are-there-so-many-people-in-the-car'  look. "We  were  originally  9 people  but  one  had  to  leave  because  of  some  family  business"  My  brother  said.  "Annyeonghasaeyo" They greeted. I  just  bowed  and  pulled  out  my  ipod  and  listened  to  one  of  my  favorite  singer  STEVIE HOANG.  After  a  few  minutes,  We  arrived  in  the  airport.  I  approached  my  brother.  "So,  Who's the cousin?" I asked him. "There he is" My brother said. my brother ran towards some guy and walked towards us together. "Hi" I recognized his face. He took off his shades and cap.

Oh......My......God!

I  covered  my  mouth  to  stop  my  self  from  screaming  but  I  guess  it  was  too  late.  I  screamed  my  lungs  out  not caring  other  people  were  staring. "You're.....You're.......You're......."  "Hi. I'm  Stevie Hoang"


 

In Case If you guys don't know...

Stevie hoang is asian who sings American songs

Comment and Subscibe~