삼겹살~

메니저 에 사랑?

"뭐라구요*?!" I exclaimed.  "300,000 won?!" ($300) The lady in front of me nodded.

"Yes. This whole month's rent is 300,000 won." 

"But I thought 아저씨*....I mean the president takes care of stuff like that?!" I said. 

"I'm sorry but all the idols here do it as well." she said still standing at my door. 

"저기요*....I don't have that money right now...Ummm...Oh I'll give it to you tomorrow. I promise." I said. She nodded her head and walked away to the next dorm to collect the rent from others. 

"아이씨*! 나어떡해*?!" I said ruffling my hair in distress. "Why does she have to come here so early? Oh right! I get my salary today!" I grabbed my phone and ran out to the chairman's office. Right when I got out of the elevator, there was already a line waiting outside. Looking at the people, they were mostly managers and codi's.

"아이씨*...I'm the only one still in my sweatpants.." Finally after five minutes, I got in the president's office.

"아저씨*... Good morning." I said.

"아...제니. How are you? Here's your first salary. Good job." he said. 

I took my my envelope and looked inside. "헐*! 500,000 won?! ($500.) I get this much money?!" I exclaimed. 

"Your father would have been very proud." he said. I nodded my head and thanked him. I left and went out of his office. 

"아싸*!" I said jumping up and down. "Now I can pay my rent and buy all the food I want!" I exclaimed. 

"What you got there?" Luhan said looking from behind. I turn around to see all the members ready to go their shoot for their music video. All in school uniforms, they looked as if they were really high school students that any girl would want to get hands on. 헐*.... I thought. 

"Oh yeah...You guys have a music video..." I said canceling all my plans to eat 삼겹살*.

I looked at my envelope of money and looked at them.."아....가자*..." We all went out and arrived at the highschool for their shooting. 

"Umm, we're suppose to go up to the roof....wait only Luhan. The rest of you stay here..I'll be right back." I said. 

I left the other Exo members in the designated classroom and the both of us went up the stairs. 

"아! Luhan 씨! Let's get started!" the director said. 

"Luhan 씨. I'll come  back up when you're done. Okay?" I said.

"Alright!" he said,

I went down the stairs and came out of the building to get some lunch for the staff to eat. Right when I went out, a crowd of fans were waiting outside already figuring out that the Exo members are here. 

"What the heck....Aren't they suppose to be in school?" I said schocked. I pushed  my way out of the crowd with a help of some body guards and went in the van. 

"What should we eat?" I thought. "아! 김밥*!....Uh...계란 마리* and 반찬*? or 치킨*?...No that's unhealthy...아! Sandwiches! Healthy sandwiches with juice and fruits on the side." Making my descision, I turned the engine on and went to the nearest cafe. 

"Can I have sixty sandwich lunch box with juice for each box and with a side of fruit." I ordered. 

"Okay. You must be a manager or something." she said. I nodded my head and looked at my phone. 

"너뭐해*?" a voice said from behind. I turned around to see Myungsoo with his shades down to his nostril and smiling. 

"어! 오빠! What are you doing here?" I said, 

"Can't an idol go out for some coffee?" he said.

"ㅋ...Oh. Congrats on your mini album, Destiny. 짱*!" I said. 

"Thanks." he said. "But what are you doing here? Are you not working today?"

"No I am..." I said pouting remembering at the thought of my 삼겹살*.."I'm just getting some lunch for the staff." 

"Oh. Manager 제니 must be busy." he said smiling. 

"Oh 오빠! I got my first salary! I'll buy dinner tonight if you want?" 

"Good job!" he said giving me a hug. "I'll love to. Oh I got to go. Give me a call." he said while waving bye. 

"Here you go." the girl said. "You have a very nice boyfriend."

"Oh. He's not my boyfriend. Just a friend." I said retrieving the boxes of lunches. "Thank you."  

I quickly put all the boxes in the van and went back to the set. I parked the van behind the school so I would get tumbled by fans that are still very persistent. I carried ten boxes at a time inside the school and up the stairs to the classroom the staff and the Exo members were. 

"Is Luhan done?" I aksed while dropping off the lunch boxes on the table.

"Not yet. He should be." Suho said. "What are these though" 

"Oh they're lunches for you and the staff.": I said. 

"Do you need help?" Chanyeol asked. 

"No No. Stay here. I don't want any fans to notice you." I said heading out the door ready to get more. I took 4 more trips to the van and finally finished getting all the lunch boxes and the juices up. Right when I finished getting all the stuff, the staff members came in with all the cameras and gear while Luhan came in sweating.  

"Oh..Luhan 씨...Here." I said opening a bottle of juice. 

"Thanks." he said. I went around the room and handed each one of the staff a lunch box and juice. "수고했어요*." I said telling all the staff.

I finally handed the Exo members their box to eat. 

"제니씨. Thank you for the food." the director said. 

I bowed and said, "Thank you for the hard work." He laughed and went on to the other staff members to get the next scene ready. 

"Get Yoon So Hee." the director said. The moment they called her, she came in through the classroom door. I took a good look at her; long black hair with fair white skin. Her eyes are also big and she's only 15! Dang! She looks like she's at least 18. 

"Nice to meet you." she said bowing to everyone. 

"Okay. Good. For this scene we are going to have Luhan and So Hee 씨 together, hiding from the gangsters." the director said. I just stood behind the camera and looked at them in action. Luhan was running away from the gangsters like his life depended on it. I laughed alittle but my laughter stopped when Luhan and the girl were close to each other in the corner. His hand on and her hand near his chest. I went outside to get some air and to get my mind off. I walked around to see a soccer field nearby. Getting closer I see a couple of highschool boys playing already. 

"야! Can 누나* play as well?" I asked waving my hand to get their attention. They all looked at me as if I was some crazy lady but eventually they nodded their heads and I joined in. 

"누나 can be on our team." A boy with a slender figure and ruffly looking hair said. 

"Okay~ Let's go." I said running out to the field. Good thing I didn't change into good clothes. I thought. We all played a game and I started out with the ball. Feeling the adrenaline flowing through my body, I sprinted to the goal getting my first point. 

"I told you she's 제니 from the Asian Dream Cup." the boy with blonde hair said. 

"Come one. One more time!" I said. Before we could start our game, the staff and the Exo members were coming out towards the field.

"Alright! Everybody off!" the director told the boys. 

"Let's play later. I'll come back after the shoot." I told the boys. They all said yes and left, sitting in the shade. 

"제니씨...You were out here?" Luhan said. 

"Yeah. I was just playing soccer with some highschool students." I said wiping the sweat off my forehead. 

They all went on the field and enjoyed themselves. The director just wanted them to enjoy themselves and have fun. All the Exo members looked happy and free as they were playing their own game of soccer. I walked over to the highschool boys and sat next to the blonde one and the slender one.

"What are your names?" I asked them. 

"I'm Seung Ho.." the slender one said.

"And I'm Zelo." the blonde one said. I looked at him closely and found out he's a member of B.A.P. 

"You're from B.A.P!" I said. He nodded his head. "So you go to this highschool." 

"Yup." he said. "Why are you here though?" he asked.

"I'm their manager." I said pointing at them playing on the field. 

"Okay! We are done for today!" the director said. 

"Oh...I got to go guys." I said. "Here's my number..Just call me if you want to play soccer or something." I said dialing my number in his phone. I stood up and left towards them, walking out together. 

"Good job guys." I told them when we entered the van. 

"제니씨.Why were you out there with those highschoo students earlier." Kai said. Luhan took his earphone out and listened.

"Oh. I just needed some air and I found them playing soccer so I thought I should join." I said. "Oh look we're here." 

We all went in the building tired from the shoot. 

CARELESS CARELESS SHOOT ANONYMOUS ANONYMOUS. 

"Hello?" I said. 

"Oh 제니씨. Let's go out. I'm done with my schedule." Myungsoo said. 

"Alright. Give me 30 min to get ready." I said and hungup. I ran to my dorm and took a shower to get all the dried up sweat off my body. Looking through my closet, I just chose a white V-neck with my dark blue skinny jeans. I grabbed my purse and my money and walked out the door. Waiting right out side the building was Myungsoo standing with his sunglasses on even though it was night and the stars were out. 

"Oy!" I said getting his attention. "Let's go." I didn't see car so that meant we're walking over. 

"So where are we going?" I said. 

"It's right here." he said pointing across the street. 

Heading towards the restraunt, I could smell the pork and Korean ribs in the air. I took his arm and ran towards the restraunt, desperate to get in.

"I can't wait to eat. I haven't eaten all day." I said waiting at our table. The lady came over and handed out the side meals first. 

"We would like 4 servings of pork and 2 servings of ribs with kimchi please." I said. The lady looked at me shocked and said okay.

"Ahhh... I can't wait." I said. 

Myungsoo chuckled and said, "Are you that hungry?" I nodded my head. 

The food finally came out and we cooked the meat. As soon as the meat cooked fully, Myungsoo cut them into smaller pieces and placed them on my plate. 

"오빠..You eat too." I said placing some on his plate too. We both ate until we couldn't eat anymore. 

"아줌마*! Check please." I said after sipping on my fifth glass of soju. "캬~ 좋아*" I said. 

"Are you sure you got the check?" he asked. I nodded my head noticing that I'm already half drunk. The lady left the check on the table with some mint candy. I popped one in my mouth and took out my money. 

"가자*." I said trying to get up. 

"Woah..there." Myungsoo took my arm and we both headed back to the SM building. 

"Myungsoo 오빠. Thank you." I said smiling. 

"아이구*. I should thank you instead. Get on in and sleep." he said. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and took a taxi back home. I touched my cheek in where he kissed and smiled. I wobbled in the building into my dorm and flopped down on the couch and practically fell asleep right there without changing or washing up. Too tired to do anything. 

 

뭐라구요- What did you say?

아저씨 (ahjussi)- a middle aged man

저기요- excuse me

아이씨- aishee (I dont know how to explain this.....)

나어떡해?- what do I do?

헐(hul)- another sound that korean people make when they're suprised.

삼겹살- pork!!! 

가자- let's go

김밥- kimbab 

계란마리- egg rolled up. 

반찬- side dishes.

치킨- chicken

너뭐해- what are you doing?

짱- awesome! 

수고했어요- good work

누나(noona)- what younger guys call older girls

아줌마(ajumma)- middle aged women

좋아(joah)- good

아이구(aigoo)- anthor thing korean people say.