자니?

메니저 에 사랑?

"Is Exo's Luhan dating the soccer player/ ulzzang 제니?" the girl on Entertainment Weekly said. The screen popped up with pictures of me and Luhan; high fiving and hugging each other at the soccer field, Luhan hugging me at the airport, Luhan looking like he is grabbing my hand at the street of Beijing. 

"What the heck is this?! I'm not dating Luhan! Also me as an ulzzang?!" I yelled at the TV screen. The moment a picture of me and Luhan walking together in Beijng, my phone rang.

'제니야! Is this true!?" Changmin 오빠 yelled. 

"No! I swear we aren't! dating! We're just really close friends! That's all." I yelled still watching the TV screen. 

"Then why are all these pictures of you and Luhan everywhere on the internet!" he continued to yell. I went on my laptop and went on to Naver. I went over to search engine top ten chart to see me and Luhan's name to be #1. 

"Come up to the president's office. The president said he'll help you get out of this." he said with a relieved tone.

"Okay. Give me a minute." I said and hung up. I got my purse and went up to the president's office. 

 

"제니야....Is this ture?" 아저씨 asked me.

"No I swear." I said. 

"Alright. Tell the media it isn't true right now. Tell them that she's only a manager." he told his manager. She nodded and went out of the room. 

"Thank you 아저씨." I said. He nodded his head and told me to leave. I left the room with my head down. Heading out the building, I went to the nearest 술집*. I sat down on the red chair and ordered 2 bottles of soju. The lady left the bottle on the table with a side of spicy squid. I opened the bottle and chugged half of the bottle. 
"캬아아아*" I said after drinking it. I took abite out of the squid and already felt a rush of drunkness running through my body. All the thoughts of me and Luhan made me go crazy for a second. The moment his face popped up I took another sip out of the bottle. After my third bottle, I felt dizzy and kind of happy. My head was resting on the table. The moment I lifted my head I saw his face right in front of me. 

"Great I'm seeing him." I said chuckling. Right when I was about to take anotther drink, Luhan grabbed it and put it down. He then started to talk. 

"Stop. Let's go." Luhan said. 

"Wow. He's talking now." I said taking my hand out to touch him. His face felt real. I quickly grabbed another drink and got knocked out. My head fell on the table and Luhan took me on his back. 

"How could you drink four bottles of sou all by yourself?" he said. My eyes were droopy and I could barely make out anything.

"I drank because of stupid Luhan. That guy...." I breathed in deep. "he said he likes me but I don't know if I like him or not. Then there's Myungsoo 오빠...and Hyunwoo....ah...뭐라*..." then I stopped and fell asleep on his shoulder. 

 

~~~~

 

"Luhan! Wake up!" I heard a voice yelling from outside...I tried opening my eyes to see the sunlight from the window. My head started banging inside giving me pain. I turned my head on to the side to see Luhan's face sleeping sound asleep. My eyes widened and I sat up. I looked at him still sound asleep shirtless underneath the white bedsheet. I stoodup and I looked at the mirror to be pantsless and in my underwear. 

"Holy crap. Where are my pants?" I asked myself. My head continued to hurt. I grabbed my head and tried to remeber what happened last night. I thought really hard. I kept looking back at him and remembered me getting drunk and Luhan carrying me home but that's where I couldn't remeber what happend after that. I peeped out the window to see the Exo boys to be eating breakfast. Oh good..I thought..Their going out today doing whatever they want. I'll just stay here until they all leave. 

"Luhan! Get up!" I heard Suho yelling for Luhan. Then Luhan woke up and looked at me standing 4 feet away from him in my . 

"Oh your awake." Luhan said. I quickly looked for my pants to see it nowhere to be seen on the floor.

"Oh you threw up on your pants so I told you to take it off and you did surprisingly." he explained while ruffling his morning bed head. 

"Where are my pants now?!" I asked him. 

"It's in the laundry. Hey just stay like that. You look cute." He said smirking. I went up to him and started hitting him.

"Why did you bring me into your apartment when their are twelve other guys out there! Why did you have to take me when I was drunk as !" I yelled at him while hitting his arm. He grabbed my arm and said, "Stay calm. I knew you were upset so I knew you were at the 술집*."  I sat on his bed speachless. 

"Luhan we're leaving! I left breakfast on the table." I heard Suho yell. 

"Alright!" Luhan yelled back at him. 

"Well we have the whole apartment to ouselves. What do you want to do?" he asked. 

"First get me some pants to wear." I told him. He checked out the door to see if they all left. 

"Alright come out. I think you'll fit in Baekhyun's sweat pants" he said rumaging through Baekhyun's drawers. 

"Here. Want to eat breakfast?" he asked. I nodded my hand and put Baekhyun's Wolf sweatpants on. Luhan placed another bowl of rice on the table for me and we ate. 

"How did you bring me in without getting caught by the others?" I asked while taking another spoonful of the rice.

"Half of them were asleep, while the other half were either practicing or went out to club or something." he said. 

"Oh.." I said. We both finished eating and sat around in the living. watching TV.

"Luhan and 제니 dating is not true. The SM company reported telling them that ulzzang 제니 is not dating Luhan but Exo's assistant manager."

"Thank god." I said while glaring at him. He gave a shrug and said, "Sorry?" 

"Yeah you better be." I said. "What if all these fangirls come at me and start throwing eggs at me and start pulling my hair?" I said.

"Then I'll just protect you." he said smiling. I threw a pillow at him and said, "Sure." 

We both got bored and agreed to go out for a walk. I disguised him with sunglasses and a hat. I also made him wear shorts that Shinee Key wore and a black vneck. 

"Good. Now that your disguised now one will notice you. Let's go." I said. I rolled Baekhun's sweatpants up and went out the door. We secretly went out and walked out of the building.

"Where to?" he said. 

술집- soju and beer restraunt tent. 

캬아아아- Kyaaaa

뭐라- I don't know.