Love is in the air!

The unexpected turn of events!
Sorry for not updating frequently. I decided to update again to make up fot. XOXO
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The dream:
 
~Gina's POV~
 
I pulled in closer and felt his hot breath against my soft skin. A few seconds later my lips linked with his pink plump lips. He smiles into the kiss while wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me up a little. I wanted to get deeper into the kiss so I laced my hands around his neck and pulled him in. The kiss was spontaneous. I could feel a spark between us. We soon depart our lips to gasp for air and pant while staring at each other. His face..... no..... it can't be....
 
Reality hit me in the face and i jump out of bed in shock. How can this be? Do I have feelings for him... already?
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
~Still Gina's POV~
 
 
 
I can't believe I was dreaming of ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................................................................ Kris!
 
 
 
I've only known him for like a week! What shocked me the most was that in my dream we were kissing! I've got to see him at work today as well. I can't even think straight. Parts of my dream just keep popping into my head. Kris!!!! What are you doing to me???? Maybe it was nothing serious. I had a dream about Lee Min-Ho once. That doesn't mean I love him right? Argh! I’m just going to have a shower and see whether washing off my problems will help. Plus, I find showers relaxing.   ( ^ _ ^ )
 
 
 
After my shower I went back to my room and sat on my bed. I looked at my wall clock. 5:21 AM. My alarm doesn't come on until 6 o'clock but I decided to stay awake. I got changed into today’s fashion shoot clothes. It’s a short white dress that is covered with dazzling sequins. It really fits my figure well. I took a few selphies and decided to go down stairs. I found Suho sitting there on the sofa in the living room while reading a newspaper. 
 
 
 
"What are you doing up so early?" I asked.
 
 
 
"Oh! Gina! I never saw you there! I just finished preparing your breakfast. I love your outfit, it suits you well. May I ask why you are awake so early?”
 
 
 
“Oh, I just felt like it. So what’s for breakfast?”
 
________________________________________________________________________________
 
~At the studio, Gina's POV~
 
As usual, Kyungsoo would walk me in, I would go to the make up department and get my hair and make up done. There was a few minutes before the photo shoot started so I decided to go on the set. I saw Kris setting up his camera. He was wearing a suit. I haven't really seen him in a suit before. He looked hot! I tried to act cool while walking up to him. I don't know why but I felt a little bit nervous. My heart was pounding hard against my chest. He didn't even notice i was in the room until i was right next to him. GOSH KRIS YOUR KILLING ME WITH YOUR INESS IN THAT SUIT! did i just say that?
 
"Hey Kris!" I tried to say normally.
 
~Kris' POV~
 
"Hey Kris!" Gina said, I was a little startled. Not just by her sudden appearance but also because of how pretty she looked. The dress fitted her body perfectly, it showed of her curves and figure. She looks sooo y right now. OMO!!! Did I just say that. I was then snapped out of deep thought by her voice. 
 
"Ummmm.....Is there something on my face."
 
"No! Not at all! I was just admiring your beauty!" did I really just say that. I think she blushed a little, her face was turned so she was obviously flattered.
 
"I love your dress, it really suits your figure." I said trying to carry on the conversation.
 
"Thanks! I've been receiving a lot of compliments today." She laughed.
 
"That's because your beautiful." WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME TODAY. NORMALLY I CAN AT LEAST KEEP MY THOUGHTS TO MY SELF!!!
 
She smiled and said,"Thanks. The shoot is going to start in a bit. I better get ready." She said while taking a few steps back. There was a bunch of cables behind her, if she takes one more step back she could fall. I saw her heel wobble on the wires and she became unstable, I ran to catch her and we ended up in an awkward position. I was holding her in my arms at a 45 degree angle off the floor. Our lips were only millimetres away from each other. I felt her breath brush past my lips. I want to kiss her so badly but I know it will be too soon. It felt like time stopped. If only she feels the same way I do. She started to move in closer. Her eyes were closed. Could this be the moment. Will this be my first chance to finally kiss her. I closed my eyes to savour the moment. I then pulled her up straight and kissed her. Our lips moved in sync with each others. I smiled into the kiss. I'm soo happy on the inside but im trying to play it cool. She laced her arms around my neck while I wrapped my arms around her waist. This kiss will always be in my memory. She broke the kiss and we gasped for air.
 
~Kyungsoo's POV~ 
 
"Hey Kai!" I said happily.
 
"Hello Kyungsoo. Do you mind calling Gina and Kris, they're on set."
 
"Sure!" I said and left the room. As I was approaching the set, I could hear Kris and Gina talking. Then suddenly, everything went quiet. I peeked through the slightly ajar door. OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GINA AND KRIS KISSED!!!!!!!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
A/N;
 
Sorry for another short update. Its just that xoxo__ posted a really nice comment on my wall and so it just made me want to update a.s.a.p.