The Dream Comes True

Even In My Dreams

                                 Time keeps turning and turning.Sato and Cheondung didn't meet after that day.Now,they are too busy to catch for their dreams.Sato is too busy focusing for her studies before she return to Japan next week.While Cheondung prepares for his comeback with .

In the class,Minjung and Yeochi keeps talking about MBLAQ's comback makes Sato feeling uncomfortable.She is not focusing on her study.She starts thinking of Cheondung.

                                          "Oppa...I missed you..."

"Yey!!MBLAQ just relesed their teaser!!Argh!!!",Minjung screaming while holding her hanphone."Sato!Do you wanna see it or not?",Yeochi asked  Sato."Erm...no,thanks...",Sato grasp her hand."I really wanted to meet you...am I have falling in love with him??Why i'm always thinking of him??",Sato asked herself.Sato just gave her fake smile towards her friends and see her friends sang a song.Maybe it's the new song of MBLAQ.
 

                                          " Girl Smoky Girl,Smoky Girl,Smoky Girl,Girl Smoky Girl,Smoky Girl,Smoky Girl~~"

 

Sato have make call and message Cheondung for many times,but he never answered.Day by day Sato have to be waiting,24 hours a day waiting for his reply,but it's not worth it.Sato just stop from being like that and continue her study  as she wanted to clear her memory of him."He is just too busy..anyway,he is a celebrity that preparing for his comeback and maybe he has forget about me..",Sato makes her assumptions.

All the MBLAQ's member lying down on the floor after they had finished their dance practice."Cheondungahh!Ddong Ddonggi!",Joon called Cheondung and makes his cute voice."What?Ahh~I'm too tired for this comeback! I want to sleep for a moment..please wake me up if you guys wanted to eat..hehehe bye!",Cheondung just waving his hands to all and close his eyes with a smile."hey,didn't you meet her?ergh..What is her name?ah..Sato?Yaah!Sato!"Joon shakes Cheondung's body."SATO???",G.O and Mir said together with a questions mark.Cheondung fastly get up and grab his brown jacket and his phone from his bag."Where do you want to go?",asked Joon."Somewhere else on the earth.Don't worry,I won't back late",Cheondung don't want his friends worried about him.Then hyung G.O lend his cap to him."Just cover your head~Your pink dye hair makes you trouble cute..I don't want anything happens to you because of it..",hyung pinched Cheondung's arm."Thanks!"

Cheondung was typing a message on his phone to Sato.

                               "Satosan...meet me at the same place..the park that we hanging out that day..have you remember it?"

Sato's phone buzzing."I receive a message!But,maybe it's not him..",Sato touch the mail icon on her phone and open the message."Cheondung?!?!",Sato feels her heart wants to crack.She really didn't expect that Cheondung still remember her.Then,Sato reply,

                                "Yes..i'm remember that place.. Oppa,I missed you..I thought you have forgotten about me..but,you must have a practice right?

                                                                        you might be a busy man for your comeback.."

Cheondung smiling when he read the message from her..

                                  "Yeah...but now i'm free..i wanted to bring you to see my perfomance on a comeback stage tomorrow.."

"Comeback stage?What is that?",Sato didn't know that.

                                   "It's ok.thanks for invite me to your comeback stage but, i must prepare for my exam before i return to Japan next week.."

Cheondung reply,

                                    "Satosan...please come to the park as fast as you can..i...i wanna to tell you something...something important"

 

At the park,Sato have reach to the park but there is no sign or figure of Cheondung."Where is he?Hemmph!",Sato put her hands on her waist.

                    "You are my smoky girl,smoky girl,smoky girl,smoky girl~",suddenly a voice singing from her back.Sato turns her head to look where's the voice comes from."Cheondung!Oppa!",Sato quickly stand up and hug Cheondung's body tightly."Before you said anything,I want to tell that i'm very sorry because i didn't answer your call nor reply your message as i busy for this comeback..Mianhae..",Cheondung creates his eyesmile."Sato..Sarangahae...",then he kiss her cheek."Sa...saranghae...oppa..",Sato's voice become stutter."What is in your hat?Pink?Owh no..It's that your hair colour?owh..i can't believe that is your hair!",Sato showed with her finger to his hat."Shut...this is secret!",Cheondung close with his hands."You know right that i 'll return next week.",Sato look to Cheondung with a pity face."Yes..i know..ahh!",Cheondung immediately gets some idea."Well,if you return to Japan next week,let's bring me to your mom...hehehe...",Cheondung touch her hands."Ish....",Sato hit Cheondung's body towards his tummy."Ouch!Hehehe...i'm serious ok!This is not a joke!",Cheondung smiling."Really??",Sato still not believe it."Yes.I'm promise!",Cheondung rised his right hand and then he takes Sato to his embrace.."Saranghae..i don't want to lose you forever..i will protect you until my last breath"....

 

                                                                                         ~THE END~

 

Yeah....Finished!