I Knew It

Even In My Dreams

(CHEONDUNG POV)

                              She tried to hold her breath back to normal.And now her eyes straight to me.",Yes, i am..",said her with a slow voice.She look very  shiver. "Erm..,I think you can just take my jacket because now it's raining and it is too cold for the girl like you.",i'm just too worried of her."Thank you.",she replied.After the conversation,she embrace herself with the jacket and she sit beside me while holding her sketch book.I just want to ask her,especially her name,her family and her life.Should I ask her now?,"I asked myself.My mind has created too many questions that I wants her to answer from .Then, I look around the bus stop,there is nobody here except us. I feel someone's head lying on my shoulder.My heart stop beating at the moment.."Ergh....",i heard her voice,she sighed.Quickly i'm touch her forehead."You in fever!",with a panic,i'm fastly pick my handphone and make a call to hyung Seung Ho.

ME: "Hyung! It's me,Cheondung.Can you drive us to a clinic now..please!This is an emergency!"

SEUNG HO: "What had happened to you?Ehm..wait,you just said 'us'?ergh! nevermind!Okay,okay..Where you are now?"

ME: "Just get here okay! I'm at the busstop near the park.The place that we have taking a photoshoot last week..okay?please hurry up!"

SEUNG HO: "OK. I get it!"

                                I ended the call.After 10 minutes waiting,hyung come with his car. I bring her into the car. She looks very weak.

At the clinic, hyung and I have to sit at the waiting seat."Sir,can you write the name of the patient please",said a nurse."I don't know her name..ah..",I take her sketch book inside her bag and open it.I can't believed it! "Her name is Yui Sato?She's a Japanese?ehm..if she's a fangirl,why she is not being like the others fans do?She seems not like the others.Maybe she not interested in this or that....",i'm talk to myself,nonsensely.Suddenly,I saw her phone number!Luckly! Then,I write the number on my palm,The nurse creates a smile towards us.I look towards Seung Ho.He just rised his shoulders.He just wishpered to my ear and said,"Maybe she wanted to do something on us..I don't know..I'm scared",he makes a joke."Erm..Can you sign your autograph on this book..please..",the nurse lends a book to Seung Ho.Hyung grab the pen from my hand and signed his autograph on that book."Your turn!",he lended the book to me."Cheondung,everythings is ok?",he asked me and makes a weird face."Yah...,hehehe.",I smiles."Woa,you have a girlfriend?Why you didn't tell me about this?Have you tell it to Dara?",Seung Ho wants to tease me."Erm..of course not!She is my friend",I look towards him with a little angry face."Since when?",he asked me again and again."Why i'm suppose to answer all the questions?hemmp..you like a detective you know?Soo much questions..If I said 'no comment',absolutely you will get mad right?",i'm sighed."Okey...too much questions.ok.I will close my mouth",Seung Ho cover his mouth with his palms."Erk...",someone touch my shoulder softly."Thanks because you send me to this clinic.Thank you soo much.I will pay back for this medicine",said the girl,Sato..finally I know her name!"My pleasure~", hyung and i said together.Then,we both stared each other."HAHAHA...",we laughing non-stop after that.

(end of CHEONDUNG'S POV

                             

                                  Sato waves her hand and said goodbye to them as she reached infront her house."Ah! I'm wearing his jacket!",Sato shocked.She fastly enter her house and run to upstairs.She take off the jacket and put her right hand into a pocket of the jacket."What is this card?",she being too curious.She examined the card closely."What?!?!",she became stunted when she saw the sentence of 'MBLAQ' on that card."His name is Cheondung?What is that name?Thunder?",Sato can't expected what she had found.Fastly she open her laptop and type 'MBLAQ' on the search engine."It's him! Yeah! It's him!",Sato slap her face for many times."Am I dreaming?",she rub her eyes too and look back to the screen of the laptop."AHH~i'm so lucky to meet him..and he is an idol same like what i feel when the first time i meet him",Sato smiled like a crazy and lay on her bed beside the jacket."Hehehe...thanks for the jacket,Cheondung!".