The Concert

Even In My Dreams

   At the school garden,

"Satosan! I have got a news! Yeah!",Minjung running happily to Sato.Sato's eyes keeps blinking as she is not believe that is Minjung,her friend that acted like a kid."What's the news?",Sato asked Minjung.Suddenly Minjung grab her hands and look her with a pity face,"Can you go with us to a concert this weekends?",said her."Yes Sato,please come with us! I promise we will enjoy at there!",said Yochi,Sato's friends that came after Minjung.Yochi seems want to persuade Sato."Concert?Who's concert?",Sato looks towards her friend."It's MBLAQ concert!!AHHHH!!!",Sato stunted when Minjung and Yochi screaming infront of her."Sato,let's meet the five member of MBLAQ!All of them are very handsome and cute!Especially my Joon..ahh~",Minjung clap her hands."Please stop it..I know,but my Gikwang is better than yours~",Yochi smiked to Minjung."Hey,now we talk about MBLAQ not Beast ok? Arasso?",Minjung pinched Yochi's arm."Erm..guys..guys...",Sato tried to stop them."we are sorry,"said both of them."Actually i don't know whose them but because i don't have any activities on this weekends,I think better i go with you guys.Is it ok?",Sato asked them for a confirmation."Yes!You are absolutely invited!",Yochi laughing with Sato and Minjung.

At the concert, 

Everybody screaming when MBLAQ begin to perform on the stage."Yochi..Minjung..guys!",Sato is not familiar when she goes to that kind of concert.She just looks towards her friends jumping and screaming and said the names of the members of the group."Ergh...",sighed Sato and she close her ears with her hands because the loud sounds of music from the big speaker that nearest to her.Her friends look to Sato,"What happen to you Sato?Ehm,I know you don't love K-Pop like us~",said Minjung.

After the concert finished,

Minjung and Yochi walk to search for a car that parked about 2 meters from the concert place.They left Sato behind."Where's Yochi and Minjungshi?",Sato asked herself.She feels her heart pumped the blood fastly.While she keeps searching for them,suddenly she trampled someone's feet."OPPS! Sumimase!Erk,mianheyo!",Sato bowed."Ouch!My feet!",said that guy that she just trampled."I'm really sorry!",Sato bowed again and walk away from him.But he grab her hand.Sato slowly put her eyes to him and he is now staring at her!Sato starts to blush a lot."It's ok.I'm forgive you",he said."Kamsahamida!",Sato smiled towards him and walk fastly to continue her seaching.

 

"Cheondung!Hyung!Are you ok?",Mir,one of the MBLAQ's member saw the accident and he trying to call the girl but she's not hear it."Mir..it's ok.i'm forgive her",said Cheondung with a calm voice."Hemph..Isn't she knows you?You are the famous group member in Korea!",Mir getting mad."What's going on guys?Both of you are fine?",asked Joon and G.O ."That's nothing happen here.",Cheondung turns his face around to search for the girl that trampled  on him."maybe she is on the way to back home..",he makes a conclusion.

 

#to be continued~