Meet Him

Even In My Dreams

In the class,

Sato sit beside Yochi and Minjung.Then, she takes her pen and her diary from her school bag and she write something on her diary."Hah!Tell me!what have you wrote in this diary!",Minjung grab the diary book from Sato."Hey!give me back!",Sato trying to catch Minjung's skirt."okey,okey..but i'm promised to you that i won't tell anybody including Yochi",she holds the book tightly.Sato sighed and finally agreed.Minjung open the book and start to read.Her face totally change as she wants to laughing to Sato,"You wrote about yesterday..and you met a guy,his looks like an idol because his appearance...,wears costume,looks nice",Minjung read all the sentence that wrote by Sato.Sato starts to blushing."Minjung!Shut up your mouth!",Sato give a finger sign on ."Hello guys!Owh,Sato!Where did you go last night?We take a long time waiting for you...",Yochi came approach from Sato's back."Oh!",shocked Sato."Eh..that guy..yesterday i step on his foot.But when i look towards his face,he looks like a superstar but i'm just said sorry to him and ignored him afterthat."What is his name?he looks handsome or not?just tell me!!",Minjung and Yochi feels soo much excited."Ergh..maybe he is cute..hehehe~"Sato's face turns to pinky."Haha!A Japanese girl is in love with a Korean guy!You're so lucky!",said Minjung."I just met him and you judge i'm in love with him?ish...",Sato smirked to Minjung with a bury eyes."Hehehe..It just a joke..i didn't mean to hurt your feelings..",Minjung felt sorry to Sato.

 

Sato spends her time at a park after the school session on that day finished.She sit on a bench and holding a sketch book.She looks to the flowers infront her and starts to draw.After a moment,she get bored and she grab her headphones and turn on the music at her MP3."Miss,can you move to right please,I want to sit,"said a guy.Without looking at him,Sato just move aside as he want to sit beside her.Sato feels sleepy and she fell asleep beside of the guy.

                            " I like him..but i don't know his name, his eyes showed a calm to me..you atrractted me with your cool appearance..

                                                       eventough is a hard time to see you again,but I hope i can meet him..someday.."

 

Sato have a day-dreaming.lol....

"Miss!Wake up!",she feels someone trying wake her up.As she opened her eyes, she couldn't believe her eyes that the person that sit beside her and trying to wake her up is him!"You..you..",Sato speachless."Come!it's going to be heavy rain!Let me bring you to the safest place",said that guy."But,I'm forgot to brings my umbrella!How I gonna to back home?",Sato can't control herself.She looks very anxious.Suddenly,he hug Sato and shelter her with his jacket."It's ok.Don't worry.",said him.Sato looks to him..she feels that the times have stops.She deeply look to him at closer."What are you looking?",he asked."No..nothing.",Sato closed her eyes.."What i'm doing!?!?".

They run into the bus stop that situated about 3 meters from the park."Fuh",She sigh."Are you okay?",he asked Sato.Sato looks shiver.Then he asked Sato again,"Have we met last night?Erm..i thinks the girl is you!",the guy created a smile towards Sato.

 

#not even finish yet..to be continued on next chapter..please support me.. ^_^