Chapter Two: What a Plan Begins to Become

Along The Sidelines

A/N: Hello! First of all, thank you to those who have subscribed, and those who took the time to read this fan fiction. It really means a lot to me! Long time no update. So, like I said the first few chapters are about me introducing the characters, and holding up a pretty strong plot. I don’t want to fall off, and redo a lot of things. This chapter was suppose to be longer, but I got to lazy to continue. /sighs.

But fear be gone, I’m going to update tomorrow, probably twice in short lengths since I’m going to start something like a bit of sparks, and knots. We’re not going to get to the Daragon sparks yet, but sparks, some sparks. Lol, now I’m just thinking of fireworks. Okay, sorry. ENJOY! (:

P.S: Sorry for the typos, and the bad grammar.

~

Mother’s know best. That’s what she thought.  Soo Yun assured herself that she was doing the right thing. Jiyong was important to her, but she knew better. She could make another child with her husband if she wanted to. Ugh! She is not some kind of animal in heat! She slapped her cheeks a couple of times trying to get the thought out of her head. Her son was a Kwon, and she for one knew what that meant. She closed her eyes, and pinched the bridge of her nose hoping she wouldn’t end up giving Jiyong for their forgiveness. She was doing the right thing, she had it all planned out; Jiyong was just as stubborn as Sandara, but that wouldn’t keep her from doing what she was meant to do.

“Hey,” she heard her husband Jun say while he rubbed her arms. “Everything is going to be fine.” She looks back at her husband.

“You really think so?” She asked as she grabbed one of his hands. Jun rested his head on her shoulder nodding to her question.

“Yeah, I do, a lot.” Gosh, she loved her husband. He always made her feel better. She turned around, and kissed him deeply, smiling in the kiss. She pulled away from him, while he grabbed unto her shoulders. “That’s enough.” She sneakily said, patting him on the cheek. “I need to make dinner.” She heard a loud crash, and rolled her eyes, while Jun chuckled. “And I need to fix those two up.” He nodded his head, and pointed to the door.

“Go get them, babe.”

~

Jiyong groaned knowing what had to come. She was going to be all up his business. He couldn’t watch anymore with her around, he couldn’t even get out of the shower fresh, and just lie on his bed. He looked at his Mother who just finished cleaning Sandara’s side of his closet. Yes, HIS closet.  “Here you go, darling. All ready to be stacked by your billion’s of clothing!” Sandara just chuckled not noticing a perplexed face staring at them.

“Uh, she only has one tiny bag, Mom.” Jiyong said pointing at it, “What billions of clothes are you talking about?” He asked, scratching his arm, something seemed to have bitten him. Soo Yun and Sandara stared at each other with full panic. Sandara pointed at her, and did some weird hand movements, while Jiyong was too focused on his arm. When he looked back at them, Sandara placed her hand behind her head, and pretended to scratch it. She grinned at him while his Mother did the same thing. Jiyong looked at the two women who were acting kind of odd. “Are you guys, okay?” He asked standing up. They both gave him two thumbs up. “I’ll be, uh, in here then.” He said walking to the bathroom. Sandara and Soo Yun just nodded with their huge grins still fresh on their face. They looked at each other, and laughed. Then they both looked at the floor, just to see Sandara’s billions of bags stuffed with clothes, that was not visible to Jiyong.

~

Sandara was all prepped up; she was going to school. She had been homeschooled all her life, and going to a school was much of a big deal to her. She glanced to her side looking at Jiyong as he snored like a hog. He looked so much better asleep, that bad attitude of his is the one that has been bothering her. His aura was just a huge opposite form hers. How as she suppose to this if the target isn’t compatible to her! She stomped her foot lightly on the ground out of irritation, she just hoped it wasn’t too loud to wake up Mr. Kwonzilla. She heard a loud shrill, and looked for the sound. Her forehead wrinkled up looking for the loud shrill. When she finally found the source, she looked at it as if it was her first time seeing such a device. She tilted her head, and pressed an unknown button to her. She grinned like a madwoman as the features changed. She looked at it intently, and read the words on display.

Hey babe, see you soon, been thinking about you a lot.

See you at school love you!

x.o.x.o baby girl T~

She looked at the screen not minding the words, “What does x.o.x.o. mean?” She whispered. When she realized she stopped the loud shrill she grinned. She was just too uncanny for the man that was standing behind her.

“What are you doing with my phone?” He asked, whipping his phone away from her grasp. She smiled brightly at him, and jumped up and down grabbing him to the bathroom. She twisted the handle, and a spray of water hit Jiyong’s face, “What the dude!” He hissed, as he threw his phone on the soft carpet.

“You need to take a shower.” She said handing him soap, and shampoo. He was still wearing his boxers, but he was topless. Sandara wasn’t the type to stare at men’s bodies like they were candy for the eyes. What do they call them nowadays? Eye candy it must seem. She shook her head.

Jiyong threw his arms in the air, making some of the drops of water reach Sandara. She smiled, and went up to the faucet twisting the handle, gaining some water in her palms. Once she thought it was enough she threw it at him. Jiyong looked at her shocked. Was she dumb?! Throwing water on someone who was already soaked in it?! He shook his head, and smiled getting out of the shower. Sandara’s eyes turned into large saucers while Jiyong grabbed her carrying her bridal style. “You’re coming with me, young lady.” He said chuckling, he didn’t know why he was having a good time with this big word know it all, but heck he hasn’t had fun like this since… forever.

“Unhand me you nasty hog!” She punched him, struggling to get loose from his hold. “I must not get wet! My outfit will be ruined! And I am wearing my best underwear for this special occasion!” Jiyong’s head snapped. Does this girl even know what she’s talking about in front of a man? Sandara smiled once she noticed Jiyong stiffened. Her plan was working better than she had thought.

Jiyong shook his head, and dropped her gently on the tub, and sprayed her with the shower. She giggled, fighting back with the little hose attached to the tub. Hey, they were having a good time. Two pairs of eyes were looking at them. “This is going well.” Jun said smiling at Soo Yun.

She smiled back at him, touching his hand. “I know.”

~

She threw a glare when she saw what she saw. This wasn’t what she planned! She can’t have one of those all over her property! Bull! She tilted her head in a way that would make you crack your own head. She walked down the hall like the she really was. She walked up to the couple. The petite brunette behind him didn’t do such a good job pretending she wasn’t acquainted with him. The brunette had her head lowered while clutching her bag on her shoulder mumbling something only the man in front of her could hear. He hissed, and walked a bit faster, but so did she. The viewer wasn’t pleased.

“Hey,” She said stopping in front Jiyong who had his eyes wider than the atmosphere. “How have you been?” She seductively continued. She placed her hand on his shoulder and brought him down into one hot kiss. The one behind had seeing the whole thing making her whole plan tumble down. She shook her head trying to avoid the scene unfolding before her, but she could play square too. She walked up to the couple, and tapped Jiyong’s shoulder making him groan. He pulled away from her, and looked at the other female behind him.

“What?” He asked. Taeyoon the girl who was face with Jiyong tried pulling him down, but he was just too strong. Sandara shrugged her shoulders.

“I do not where I should be going.” She coolly said avoiding the glares she could feel from the other woman. Her aura bothered Sandara, but she threw it off focusing on the matter at hand. Jiyong sighed deeply looking back at Taeyoon.

“Uh…” He looked around trying to find the right words to say to the woman he loved. She smiled at him.

“Well, aren’t you going to introduce me to your new lady friend, Jiyong?” Taeyoon looked at Sandara and gave her the-stay-away-from-my-man smile hoping Sandara would get it, but she didn’t. Sandara got it alright, but to Taeyoon she hadn’t.

“Taeyoon, Sandara, Sandara Taeyoon.” He motioned to both of the women who were trying to smile like the presence of the other wasn’t bothering them. Sandara sticked out her hand, and Taeyoon took it into hers gripping a little tighter than a handshake.

“Nice to meet you,” Jiyong looked at both of them, and Sandara suddenly smirked trying hard not to punch her.

“It’s a pleasure.” She smiled pulling her hand away from Taeyoon’s. She grabbed Jiyong’s arm and yanked him away from her. “Do you mind if I borrow this big oaf?” She chuckled, and quickly paced away from her, before Taeyoon could protest.

“It’s a game then,” Taeyoon smirked, and walked back to her friends.

Sandara dragged Jiyong away from Taeyoon, she was right. She was those kinds. Not a good company to be with. Jiyong was trying to pull his arm away from her grip, but for such a small female she was strong. They finally stopped somewhere in the middle of a staircase. When Sandara dropped his arm, Jiyong yelled “finally” while rubbing his arm. He looked at her, “What this all about?” He asked. She glared at him, and pointed to air.

“Who was that?” She asked twirling her index finger like a wand. Jiyong snorted, and his eyebrow rose.

“You jealous?” he poked her, and she quickly grabbed his poking finger.

“Listen to me young man, if you do not tell me who that discourteous woman was I’m going to tell your Mother all about the things I had found on your bedroom while you were honking asleep. Especially, the one’s in your closet.” He shot up, and looked at her with hatred.

“Taeyoon’s my girlfriend.” He yawned, and stretched. “You happy?” He asked looking over at her. Sandara nodded holding her chin.

“Where did you meet her?” Jiyong laughed as soon as he heard Sandara’s question. He held his stomach his eyes were watering as well. Sandara only rolled her eyes knowing she must have used that move.

“Well, that’s kind of funny becau-…”

“I don’t need to know how you met her, I am asking for the location.” She made quotations in the air, and he smiled.

“Oh, she was somewhere around the campus.” Jiyong chuckled, good times. He got a full view of her whole adobe.

“How…sweet,” Sandara bitterly said, leaving him on the staircase as she was heading down. Jiyong turned to her.

“Where are you going tard?” He asked, and he was back to being his old self again. She thought the shower fiasco would have helped, but she was out handed by that Taeyoon person. She shook her head.

“Class, where else?” She turned back to him with her arms crossed over her chest.

“You know your way around? that, you just want to go kill my girl don’t you?”  He stepped a bit lower to reach her height. “You jealous? I knew it! Baby doll got a sweet spot for me.” He grinned at her. She pounced her fist on his head.

“Late for class.” She smirked and walked away from the man with a boo-boo on the head.

~

A/N: You guys have to get use to me leaving a lot of A/N’s. Ugh, this is frustrating. Anyways, hope you got to uhm, understand this chapter? Since this chapter wasn’t all that fun to read. But thanks you for finishing it! /hugs.

P.S: This isn’t something supernatural, by the way. ;) (Okay, I don't know. Really. :|)