Fake wife?

My heart beats for you

Chapter 2:

Yoona’s P.O.V

 

          This is really starting to scare me. It’s been 15 minutes and we’re still driving to our ‘destination’.

          I wonder what this stranger wants to tell me. Will he rob me? No he looks rich based on his laptop and car. Will he me? And without knowing my unconsciously became bigger and I let out a gasp.

           “Hey what happened?”

          “Uhh nothing, I ju-just f-f-forgot to do my homework.” I just stuttered out a lie.

          “Homework? You’re a student? How old?” The ‘stranger’ questioned me.

          “Yes, I’m a student and I’m 23 years old.”

          “Ohhh. You’re a college student.”

          “What?”
          “Oh nothing, it’s just when you said you were a student, I thought you meant high school wise. I immediately felt like a e.”

          “Really? How old are you?”

          “I’m 25 years old which means I’m older than you and you should call me oppa.”

          “ I would hate to burst your bubble, but I don’t know your name. I’ve never even met you dude.”

          “ Well we can fix that. I’m Cho kyuhyun nice to meet you.”

          Oh. So his name is kyuhyun. That name sounds familiar. I know I’ve heard it somewhere. But should I tell him my name? What if he does something to me? But it doesn’t hurt to make a friend right?

          “ Hello kyuhyun I’m Im Yoona. Nice to meet you too.”

          “ See, now you know my name so I’ll be expecting to hear you call me oppa from now on.”

          “Yeah right like I’m ever going to see you again.”

          “ Oh don’t worry you will.”

          I was about to ask him what he meant but I felt the car stop and noticed that we have finally arrived.

          “Get down”

          “Okay”

          As soon as we got down I saw this beautiful scenery. It was like a fairytale. The flowers were so beautiful and the light from the sun made the view luminous.

          “ Hey”

          “ Neh?”

          “ You do know that just because I was being nice to you in the car doesn’t mean I’m still cool with you damaging my laptop.”

          “ Yeah, about that I’m really sorry. I’ll do anything just to repay you.”

          “ You can be my fake wife. I’ll pay as well.”

          “ WHAT!?”

          Is this guy crazy? Fake wife? I barely even know him.

          “ Or you can just pay for my laptop and the customer fee.”

          “What? That’s absurd.”

          “ No it isn’t. Now if you’re not going to agree to be my fake wife then give me $ 4,000 right now.”

          “ There is no way I’m giving you that. I already said sorry”

          “ It’s either you give me the money or be my fake wife and get money at the same time.”

          Does this guy really think I’m that poor. Pshh, Judgments. Is that all he can do. Oh wait, I’m still in my disguise. Ughrr. I can’t let my parents know I did this to a man and they can’t know that I’ll give away money for a childish thing. I have no choice but to agree to being his wife. But should I reveal my identity? No, it’s not the right time to tell him.

          “ Okay. I’ll agree to being your fake wife. But for how long?”

          “ We’ll discuss that later. But for now we need to go to the mall. I can’t have my future ‘wife’ looking like that.”

          “ What do you mean?”

          “ I mean, I can’t walk around with you looking like that.”

          “ Oh. That hurts you know.”

          “ Well I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings yoona-ah.”

          “Wow you remember my name?”

          “ Yes. I remember your name. Do you remember mine?”

          “ Yes I remember yours kyuhyun oppa.”

          “ I like the sound of that. Call me oppa from now on.”

          “ Arasso oppa.”

          “ Okay, get in the car we’re going to the mall now.”

          And without saying a word I got into the car. Ughh this is gonna be dreadful. What did I just get myself into???

 

 

 

                                  To Be Continued…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****************************************************************************

Chapter 2 is up hope you all enjoyed it. will be updating soon.