Agreement

My heart beats for you

Chapter 4:

Yoona’s P.O.V

 

          Oh my god. What do I do?? Im Yoona you pabo. Hmm. I guess I better change into something more pleasant before the employees recognize me. Or worse umma comes to supervise how the store is doing.

          I just grabbed a random dress and put it on, I let my hair flow down, and took off my glasses. When  I went to the mirror one of the employees noticed me.

          “ Oh. Miss Yoona. You look stunning. Do you want us to wrap the dress up for you or are you just gonna wear it?”

          “ I’ll just wear it. Thanks, though Ms.Kim.”

          “ Okay, Just call us if you need assistance okay.”

          “ Neh.”

          Okay. Now I need to get back to kyuhyun. Wait where did he go?

          Is that him. Yeah that’s him.

          “ Oppa.”

          “ Excuse me? Do I know you?”

          Typical. I just rolled my eyes.

          “ It’s me yoona.”

          “ Yoona??”

          I looked at him while his jaw just dropped. Surprise oppa.

          “ Neh it’s me, now let’s go to the food court. I have something to explain to you.”

          “ Arasso.”

          While walking to the food court people just kept staring at me. Particularly girls, it was more of glaring than staring. If looks could kill I should be dead already. Why are the shooting me glares anyway?

          “ Oppa, why do they keep sending me death glares?”

          “ It’s because you’re with me. But don’t mind them”

          Ahh. Jealousy.

          “ I don’t mind it. It’s just uncomfortable”

          “ Well you are the fiancé of SM Inc.’s CEO.”

          He’s the CEO of SM Inc.? Seriously??? I just shot him a glare, and I could say he was pretty surprised to see my reaction. I bet he was expecting a gasp or a squeal, but sorry Mr. Cho you ain’t getting one.

          We finally arrived at the food court and he ordered our food while I looked for a place to sit and talk.

          It’s been about five minutes since I sat here and now I see him walking here with two trays of food.

          “ Here you go. I didn’t know what you liked so I just got you a burger, fries, and a coke.”

          “ It’s alright I eat anything.”

          “Really? And you’re still that skinny?”

          “ Yeah, Why?”

          “ It’s just that, most girls would prefer a salad or would rather starve because they are on a diet.”

          “ Well Mr. Cho, I am against starvation, in fact it’s my worst nightmare.”

          “ Really? But how are you so skinny?”

          “ I have a really really, fast metabolism.”

          “ Ahh~ So that’s why, I bet you’re a shikshin huh?”

          “ Yup. Anyway about the make over. I don’t need one.”

          “ Yeah I could tell, judging by the glares you’re receiving, it’s not to tell that you are in fact very beautiful yoona.”

          “ Why thank you, oppa.”

          “ But how did you change from becoming a nerd to this?”

          “ Oh the nerd thing? That’s just a disguise”

          “ What disguise?”

          “ This is why I brought you to the food court. My nerd get up , was just a disguise so I can hide my identity. I’m not actually poor. I’m the heir to Im corp. I don’t want attention, I don’t want those good for nothing friends. And about the marriage proposal, I’m doing this because 1: I broke your laptop. And I feel terrible. 2: I’m basically in the same situation as you, except I’m not in an arranged marriage, but my father is planning one and I don’t want to be married to the guy my father betrothed me to.”

          “ Okay. So we’re helping each other out on this?”

          “ Yes.”

          “ Okay then wifey. So when do we break the news to our parents?”

          “ How about next week?”

          “ Okay that sounds good. I’ll send you information about me and other stuff like how we met, how our love started, etc.. Okay? And send me stuff about you too.”

          “ Okay just text me your email.”

          “ I don’t have your number, babe”

          “ Don’t call me that.”

          We exchanged phones and typed in our numbers.

          “ But we have to act real. So you have to get used to me calling you with names.”

          “ Arasso. But I have to leave now, I need to go meet up with my friends to get my dress for a ball tomorrow night.”

          “ Okay, and don’t tell anyone about our agreement. What ball are you going to?”

          “ The jung’s masquerade ball.”

          “ Okay I’m going there too. You’ll be my date, I’ll pick you up at 8, text me your address. You should get going now.”

          “ Okay”

          As we got I walked him to the exit of the mall. I was about to say good bye when he pecked my lips and whispered in my ear.

          “ Don’t act stunned and give me another peck, my parent’s spies could be watching us”

          I was stunned. But a few seconds later my mind came back. He’s right his parents spies could be watching us. But there goes my first kiss. I wanted to surprise him so I my head and gave him a deep kiss.

          He my lips asking me for entrance but I didn’t give it to him. Maybe later, right now I feel like teasing him.

          “ You’re such a tease you know that?”

          “ Of course I do. Now bye.”

          “ Bye honey.”

          He winked at me before walking off to the parking lot. But what’s this feeling. My heart is beating so fast, it feels like it’s about to jump out. Never mind. But why is it so hot in here. It was cool before he pecked my lips. Forget it I better go find Sica and Yuri.

          I was walking to the boutique where me, sica, and yuri would meet up when my phone beeped.

          From: Babykyu
            To: Yoong

            Hey y, don’t look too pretty for the ball, other guys might take you away from me. Kekeke~

            Here’s my email. [email protected] (A/N the email is not real).

                                                                                                            -Kyu

 

             Hehe. Babykyu, i didn't know he was this cheesy.

             "Who's Babykyu yoong?"

             Uh-oh. That voice strangely sounds alot like sica-unnies voice.

             

 

 

                                           To Be Continued...

***************************************************************************** Sorry for not being able to update. But here's a new chapter for all of you. Thanks for reading. comment and subscribe.