Make over

My heart beats for you

Chapter 3:

Kyuhyun’s  P.O.V

 

          Yes! I can get out of that arranged marriage. Oh Cho Kyuhyun you’re such a genius. This girl really looks weird, but with a little makeover I’m sure we can fix her. Ahh~ Here we are. COEX Shopping Mall.

          Hmm. There you go. I just finished parking the car. Man It’s awkward. Maybe I should start a conversation.

          “ Hey, Let’s get down now.”

          “ Okay.”

          As soon as we got down of the car I grabbed her hand. She flinched, she seemed uncomfortable.

          “ Hey don’t flinch, you’re supposed to act like you love me remember?”

          “ I didn’t know we’re supposed to start now, sorry.”

          “ It’s okay, Shall we get started with this make over?”

          “ We shall.”

          Her hands are really soft. It fits perfectly into mine. I have a feeling she’ll look really beautiful without those glasses on. But why she wearing it anyways ?  She probably has bad eyesight. Duh Cho Kyuhyun..Why would anyone wear prescript glasses if they don’t have bad eyesight. Pabo-ah.

          What store should we go to? Maybe I should ask her. Wait. When have I ever been this considerate? Forget it, I’ll just ask her.

          “Hey, which store should we go to?”

          “ I don’t know. I hardly go shopping”

          “ Okay then, let’s just got to that store over there.”

          When she saw the store I was pointing at her eyes became big. I wonder why it became that big. Maybe she’s not used to it. Seeing how she dresses she probably has never even been to a store with so much luxury.

          “ Let’s go?”

          “ Okay.”

          Hmm. She seems to be slurring her words. Maybe she’s still stunned. We entered the store and she seems flustered. I guess she doesn’t know what to choose. Oh well, I’ll choose it for her.

          “ Uhmm Kyuhyun oppa?”

          “ Neh?”

          “ I’ll go look around first. Just wait here.”

          “ Okay.” I smiled at her. Hehe. She looks cute when she blushes. Eh? Did I really just say that?”

          “ Just don’t make me wait here too long babe.” HAHAAHA This is too funny. Her face looks like a tomato.

          “ Opaa stop it. I’m going now.”

          “ Arasso.”

          It’s really fun teasing her. Maybe it won’t be all that bad to at least try to be friends with her rather than just ‘acquaintances’ .

 

 

 

                                      To Be Continued…

 

 

**************************************************************************************

Sorry for not being able to update for the past days. But don't worry here's chapter 3 and i'll probably have chapter 4 up by friday. Thank you for reading and subscribing. Please continue to support this fic.