The meeting

My heart beats for you

Chapter 1

Yoona’s P.O.V

         

          “ The way you’re looking right now is what I like the best, my barefoot, barefoot Cinderella..”

          “ IM YOONA” .

          Huh? What? Oh.

          “ Yes Ms. Lee”

          “ It seems you’ve spaced out  during the lesson, care to explain to the class what I’ve just taught? “

          “Yes uhmmm. Income Redistribution, an example is progressive tax because the amount each person pays is depended on their income.” I said as I smiled when I saw her reaction.

          “ Very well Ms. Im” She complemented.

         

*Ring Ring*

          Oh! It’s the bell, time for dismissal. I got and put my things in my bag before going out of the classroom. I safely reached the exit of the school, without getting pushed, mocked, or laughed at.

          Well in this school, I’m that one kid they’ll always bully and look down on. Why? Easy, they think I’m a nerd. But that’s not true. I’m only wearing a disguise, and the fact that I am at the top of the dean’s list along with my two other best friends, makes me look like a geek.

          But the saying don’t always believe in what you see applies in my life. People judge me based on my looks. (DISGUISE). But that just shows me what the real world is like out there. So I don’t mind all those insults and criticism, those won’t bring me down.

          I definitely don’t look like a model nor am I ugly like an ogre, I’m average. Right behind these glasses is an average looking person. And with the clothes I wear, my fellow students often mistake me for being poor. But I’m not, though. I’m actually the heir to a very well known beauty company in Asia. Ironic right? I’m an heir to a beauty company yet I hide my face and I dress in rags, but this is what makes me comfortable.

          Although at home I change into a whole new person. I dress in girly clothes . If my parents saw me in jeans and a t shirt with sneakers they’d tear it apart. If you’re wondering if  I use make up, I definitely don’t. I don’t like make-up, it makes your skin damaged. I only use make up on special occasions.

          Okay, enough with that long introduction.

          Coffee is what I need right now. I should go check Yuri at the coffee shop she works at.

 

          *Kring Kring*

 

          I entered my favorite coffee shop ‘Tiana’s café’

          I walked up to the cashier to order.

          “ I’ll have my regular, unnie.”

          “ Sure thing yoong.” Yuri unnie told me.

 

          Yuri unnie is my best/ childhood friend along with Jessica unnie. We’ve been with each other since we were in diapers. They have been with me through thick and thin, vice versa.

          “ Here you go yoong.”  Yuri unnie said as she pulled me out of a day dream.

          “ Thanks unnie.” I told her.

          “ No problem. And make sure to be at the mall at 5:00. Tell Sica unnie too, we need to pick a dress for the ball tomorrow night.”

          “Arasso unnie”

          Mmmm. Coffee is really refreshing at a time like this. When suddenly.

*Crkk*

          “ Yah! Look at what you’ve done! You destroyed my laptop!” A guy suddenly yelled at me when I ACCIDENTALLY bumped into him.

          “ Mianheyo.” I said while looking to the floor.

          “ Aishh! Do you think our sorry will pay for my new laptop?”

          Haisshh. This guy is really annoying. We were already getting stares from the people here. He was about to yell at me again until the manager came and told us to take this argument elsewhere.

          The guy took out his wallet and left a suitable amount of cash on the table, then dragged me out to the parking lot. Uh oh, I don’t like where this is going.

          “ Yah! Let go of me! Where are you taking me?”

          “ Will you shut up please? I’m not going to hurt you. Please just get in the car.”

          “ No. Unless you tell me where you are taking me and what you are going to do to me.”

          “ Get in the car and I’ll explain when we arrive at the destination.”

          I was a bit hesitant to get in the car. Who wouldn’t, if a stranger drags you to his car and tells you to get in. But I just nodded and got In the car. I didn’t want the situation to get anymore worse than it already was.

 

                                      To be continued...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***************************************************************************************************

I updated. Hope you all enjoy this story. Thank you so much and please subscribe and comment. :)