Chapter 1

You Forgetful Jerk!

“That handsome, dreamy, forgetful and mean person!” an auburn hair girl with light brown streaks until the tips of her curly hair, beautiful face screamed in anger. She was wearing black leggings that ended just below her knees, a shirt with big blue and gray stripe lines, white rubber shoes and a small flower pin on her curly hair to complete the look.

 

“He forgot to go on a date with me last week, he forgot my birthday, and now he forgets our anniversary?!” Jung Nomi yelled at the highest pitch that she could reach as she grabbed a fistful of her perfectly styled hair.

 

“I hate you Zhang Yixing,” she whispered angrily but she knew in her heart that she was still in love with this forgetful boy. Yes, she was in love with the famous idol from EXO and they have been dating already for 3 years and 2 months.

 

“If he doesn’t remember it then fine, I’ll celebrate my anniversary by myself,” Nomi faked a smile even though deep in her heart, she was already writhing in pain. Nomi walked towards the nearby mall and passed through the bustling crowd. Nomi entered one of the stores to avoid them. She dusted her leggings and looked around, noticing that it was a stuff toy store.

 

“May I help you Miss?” an old sales lady who was shorter than her asked her politely. Nomi nodded and the lady brought her to a section which says ‘The Hottest Sales’. The old lady was right, it was ‘The Hottest Sales’ since there were children running around the aisle, getting stuff toys.

 

“Do you have any kids?” the old lady asked Nomi and Nomi shook her head, saying that she doesn’t have any kids.

 

“I was just stopping by so—“

 

“No no, I’ve got just the right thing for you! Wait here!” the old lady grinned at her before walking towards a room and closing the door. Nomi stared at the door where the saleslady just entered in shock.

 

“She’s being nice Nomi just stay here for a while,” Nomi muttered to herself, releasing a smile. She walked around and looked at each of the aisle. Nomi stared at the stuff toy key chains in awe and touched the one with the unicorn.

 

Nomi let out a light chuckle, “Funny, this reminds me of—No, it’s just you today Nomi. Forget about him and look for the crazy old sales lady again,” Nomi heaved a deep breath before going back to the spot she stood before.

 

“Oh there you are! I thought you left before I gave you this!” the old lady showed Nomi a necklace with a silver G clef or a treble. The necklace shone as the light was reflecting on it that Nomi couldn’t help but stare at it in amazement.

 

“I am guessing you are having a rough day?” the old lady asked and Nomi nodded slowly, still looking at the necklace. The old lady held Nomi’s hands and put the necklace in her palm.

 

“Don’t worry, my husband forgot our anniversary too,”

 

“How did you know?” Nomi looked at her in shock that the old sales lady just had to laugh before looking at her with a gentle smile.

 

“I was just like you when I was your age, now I’m just an old hag who just sells stuff toys these little s--I mean children,” she gave a nervous and awkward smile before she gestured towards the store and Nomi looked around once again, following the direction where the old lady’s hand was referring to.

 

Nomi gave the old lady a smile before bringing out some money to pay, handing in towards the lady only to let it be pushed back towards her.

 

“Take it as a gift,” the old lady smiled at her before attending to other customers needs. Nomi looked at the G clef then looked up, only to find the old lady gone. Nomi looked around before leaving the store with a more happier expression.

 

“Eomma! Don’t save it as a JPG! Save it as a PNG!” she saw a girl yelling at her mom while the computer was on her mom’s lap. The mom looked at her with an awkward smile but her daughter just gave a playful glare before doing it again.

 

“JPG?” Nomi told herself as she passed by them. She remembered on one of the shows that EXO was on and Lay introduced himself as JPG Unicorn Lay. Nomi smiled that made her dimples shown and her white teeth showing.

 

“Get your Lays here! Get your Lays here!” Nomi became alert and looked up with a smile but only seeing a guy selling some Lay chips and some people were buying.

 

“Stupid Nomi, of course he wouldn’t be here, why would he?” Nomi sighed sadly before passing by the guy who was selling Lay chips. She walked and walked until something landed on her feet.

 

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to!” a little girl got her unicorn stuff toy that landed in front of Nomi. Nomi’s heart softened, knowing that it was just a little girl. Her eyes landed on the stuff toy that had a smiley face on and there were small lines that represented as dimples for the unicorn.

 

“It’s okay, I’m not mad,” Nomi told her followed by a smile and the little girl thanked her before running back to her mommy. Nomi started walking again but the unicorn stuff toy was still etched on her mind.

 

“MichiGo! MichiGo! MichiGo~!” Nomi heard a familiar song from that particular song and her ears perked up. It was the song that Lay danced to in Happy Camp and he looked really good while he was dancing, swaying his hips side to side and all. Nomi chuckled to herself and muttering some words which were 'stupid' and 'why are you even thinking of him?'

 

“Aigoo, Lay what are you doing to me?” Nomi shook her head with a playful smile while walking but she stopped on her tracks once again, rewinding back on what she said.

 

“Stop it, Nomi. He forgot his and your anniversary. Zhang Yixing is just one forgetful jerk,”

 

“Who said I was a forgetful jerk?”

 


I know it's been a long time and I forgot to update this because of school.
Well, here's the first chapter! :D ^^