Chapter Four

A Marriage With The Arrogant Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Four

 

Mina stirred as she felt the sunshine seeping through the window, but she couldn’t move. There was a grip on her, someone was holding. Opening her eyes slowly she turned her head to see that mush of brown hair again.

 

What the hell was he doing holding her. She automatically sat up and woke him up as well, he opened his eyes to see the girl that he saw yesterday. He was too tired to even know that someone else was in bed with him, he didn’t even take off his suit after he came home.

 

“What are you doing?” Mina asked sternly as she crossed her arms at him, he had no right to touch her and on top of that why was he sleeping in the same bed as her?

 

“What was I doing?” He asked back a glint of mischievous in his eyes.

 

Mina rolled her eyes and quickly removed herself from the bed, she didn’t even remember arriving in the bedroom all she remembered was drinking wine with Jay. At the thought of Jay Mina’s lips subconsciously turned up into a smile. He must’ve been the one who put her in bed, it was sweet of him.

 

She looked down at her clothes and saw that she was still in her outfit that she was wearing yesterday, ew. She looked around the room and saw that her suitcase was neatly placed against the dresser.

 

“Are you not going to answer me?” Jiho asked his eyes watching Mina, why did she have that secret smile playing on her lips a moment ago anyway?

 

“Do I have to?” Mina asked as she opened her suitcase to find some clothes to change into after her shower.

 

“Well yeah, since you’re my wife.” Jiho smirked as he watched Mina search through a pile of underwear, they were dull - he surely need to take her out shopping to get ier things to wear.

 

“Wives don’t need to answers husbands.” Mina said as she gathered her needed clothes, zipping up the suitcase back up again.

 

“In this household, everyone answers to me.” Jiho said a bit of a menacing tone to his voice.

 

“I guess I’m not ‘everyone’. I’m your wife, doesn’t that make my position to speak to you differently?” Mina asked narrowing her eyes at Jiho, she wasn’t a person to be discriminated against just because she was someone’s wife.

 

Jiho’s lips pulled into a smirk, she was a fighter and he liked that about her already. She was different from the submissive females that has entered and exited his life previously.

 

“Anyway, where is the bathroom?” Mina asked seeing that there were three doors in the bedroom so she had absolutely no idea which one was the bathroom.

 

“It’s that one.” Jiho said getting off the bed and grabbing a towel of his own.

 

“What are you doing?” Mina asked her eyes in confusion. “Because it seems to me that-”

 

“I’m joining you of course, shouldn’t we be acquaintance with each other?” Jiho said a smug look on his face, he was having fun teasing her.

 

Mina’s face slightly blushed but she remained in her calm composure, “You’re a pig.”

 

Before Jiho could respond to her she scurried to the bathroom and sighed in relief seeing that there was a lock on the door and quickly locked it. Turning around to see the bathroom she was mind-blown once again, it was as big as her living room. Why does one need such a big house?

 

Turning on the faucet she quickly hopped into the shower and lathered her hair thoroughly, to her dismay her hair was also a tangled mess as well- which made it harder to shower.

 

When Mina was all finished she opened the door to see a Jiho was nowhere in sight, good she thought.

 

She wondered what time it was and checked the ticking clock that was placed on the wall above their bed, it was 10 already. Crap! She needed to give her mother a call, she totally forgot due to her fatigue yesterday.

 

She quickly dialed her mother’s number and waited as an old classic song played on the other line,


“Hello?” Her mother’s voice said, a little sleepiness still in them.

 

“Hey mom, I was just calling to say that I’ve arrived safely, I would’ve called yesterday but I was too tired to.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter