Chapter Three

A Marriage With The Arrogant Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three

 

"Ugh this !" Mina exclaimed throwing her hands in the air, seconds she heard a chuckle behind you.

 

"What's wrong Miss?" Jay asked his arms folded as he started walking over from where he was.

 

"You can call me Mina, but this is totally unfair I get trapped into this marriage and then I come to this house and see my future "husband" in bed with another woman and not even bothering to realize who I am. The least he could have done was greet me in a friendly manner and feed me, at least that's all I needed then we could go our separate ways after." Mina sighed a defeated look etched on her face.

 

"Are you hungry?" Jay asked a smile spreading across his face, Mina looked adorable at that moment with her lips jutting out into a pout.

 

"I’m starving! I barely managed to get lunch today."

 

"Well come this way into the kitchen, I'll make you something, what would you like to eat?"

 

“Uhm, to be honest anything sounds fantastic right now.” Mina said as she followed behind Jay.

 

“Then I’ll just make something quick and easy, since you seem to be very hungry. Anything that you would like to drink?” Jay asked as he entered the glorious kitchen - it was, of course, beautiful.

 

“Something that’ll relax me, I’m in a ball of tangles right now.” Mina said settling herself on one of the stools at the bar that overlooked the stove.

 

“Wine?” Jay asked as he opened the fridge and brought out various ingredients.

 

“That sounds delightful actually.” Mina smiled thankful that she was getting the welcoming treatment from this person, she was glad that she’s met him.

 

“I’ll be right back then.” Jay said as he strolled out of the room and down the hallway.

 

As Jay looked through the wine cellar he wondered which wine would be the most suitable for this girl, she seemed to be pretty easy going and was awfully adorable. Although he would never admit that out loud considering she was the wife of his boss, skimming his fingers over the bottle he selected one.

 

“Jay, who’s that girl?” Jay quickly turned around to see Jiho standing at the frame of the door, he was currently in a suit, meaning he was getting ready to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter