oo48

Lost In Paris

AAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM FINALLY UPDATING. /JUMPS OFF CLIFF. MIAN ;; hi


Miyun was welcomed by Sehun's gripping hug as well as the others soon tackling each other to hug her. 

Chanyeol had invited them all over for a dinner party as a reunion. 

She hugged everyone back, stepping into Chanyeol's apartment, pulling Kris inside. Luhan wasn't able to attend with her from the start so he had Kris take her but soon he'd join them after some meetings. 

"I missed you all too." She chirped. The guys eyed the suspicious blonde behind them that was protectively holding her hand. "And this is Kris. He's my guard and friend so you all can calm down now." She chuckled as the others seemed to ease. 

Hye Joo poked her head from the kitchen and smiled. "Hi Miyun! Hi Kris." She said. Chanyeol soon poked his head out as well and smiled seeing Miyun. 

As Miyun and Kris settled themselves in the living room, catching up, Hye Joo and Chanyeol worked hard at preparing dinner. 

"You're gonna cut your fingers if you cut like that." Hye Joo scolded Chanyeol. She rested her hand over his and folded his fingers in. "You need fingers to play guitar Yeol." 

Chanyeol smiled and continued to cut. "Thanks Joo." 

She just hummed in response. As she tended to the soup, Chanyeol came from behind and reaching over her and dumping in the vegetables he cut up. 

From behind, Miyun poked her head in the kitchen and giggled. Kyungsoo soon came to her side to see if Hye Joo and Chanyeol needed help. Kyungsoo raised his brow when he saw what Miyun was giggling about. Seeing Hye Joo being towered by Chanyeol was odd. They were never that close and touchy before. 

"Don't they look cute Soo?" Miyun whispered trying to make sure they don't get caught spying. 

Kyungsoo tilted his head in confusion. "Cute?" 

Miyun nodded. "Yeah, a cute couple right?" She was a bit confused as why Kyungsoo wasn't agreeing with her. 

"Couple?!" Kyungsoo screeched. 

Hye Joo pouted as Chanyeol tried to reach to sip from the spoon she was holding up for herself. Chanyeol neared her own lips as she tried to pull the spoon away from him. 

From behind, it looked as if he was kissing her. 

Hye Joo was about to elbow him when she heard Kyungsoo yell. 

Miyun gave a sheepish smile before running back into the living room before they scolded her for spying. "Sorry Soo." She chuckled. 

Hye Joo froze as Kyungsoo stepped into the kitchen with a shocked expression. She looked at Chanyeol who was surprised to see Kyungsoo as well. 

"You guys are dating?" Kyungsoo asked. 

Hye Joo blushed deeply and turned to Chanyeol but the giant had lost his tongue. "Uh, Kyungsoo we can explain?" 

The male frowned and crossed his arms. 

"We...were going to tell you?" Hye Joo lied. She and Chanyeol had completely forgotten about the guys and that they were going to have to tell not only Luhan and Miyun but everyone else that, they were "dating" 

"But both of us were caught in other matters and forgot. We're sorry Soo." Hye Joo pouted. She sighed in relief as Kyungsoo nodded. For a second, she thought he was going to question them but he seemed to accept the answer fairly quickly. 

"It's fine. I'm just a bit...surprised?" Kyungsoo said eyeing the two. "You never seemed to show interest in each other before." 

Chanyeol quickly wrapped his arm around Hye Joo's waist and squeezed her hand. "We're a pretty casual couple." He said. 

Kyungsoo nodded. "Right, well you better tell the others later before they completely flip out on you. Especially Suho. You know how protective he is of Hye Joo." Kyungsoo said chuckling lightly. "So is there anything I can help with?" 

Hye Joo nodded pointing at the plate of uncooked meat. "Just that and we're done." 

Kyungsoo nodded walking to the sink to wash his hands. "Why doesn't Chanyeol head out to tell the others while I help you?" He said. 

Chanyeol nodded before pressing his lips on top of her head to make it seem convincing. The way he saw Kyungsoo look at them made it seem as if the male was suspicious and he couldn't have their little secret exposed. It would be too embarrassing. 

Hye Joo forced a smile as Chanyeol left the kitchen. 

She turned back to the soup and began to stir it in silence as she listened to the sizzling sound of the meat. 

"So you and Chanyeol hmm?" Kyungsoo chuckled nudging her side lightly. 

Hye Joo blushed and rubbed the back of her neck. "Aha, yeah." 

Ever since they were little, with her growing up with Suho, Kyungsoo was the next closest to her. He was her best friend and she could tell him anything and now she felt guilty for lying to him. 

"I wish you guys happiness." Kyungsoo said giving her his signature heart shaped smile. Hye Joo melted into a puddle of her own feelings and only managed to let out a small laugh and thanks. 

She may have had a crush on Kyungsoo a few times when she was younger but the male had always dated other girls and it was hard. After she left for America, she thought she was over him but now being with him again, they seemed to come up again. 

But now, she really could never tell Kyungsoo her feelings, even though she had the guts to do so now, because she was "taken" by Chanyeol. 

 

 


"HYE JOO AND YOU?!" Suho shouted as he grabbed Hye Joo and held her close. Miyun found it almost odd that they didnt know until now. 

"Why didnt you tell us?!" Baekhyun frowned. 

Chanyeol watched as Hye Joo was being protected by Suho and shrugged. "We...forgot?" 

"FORGOT!" Suho wailed. "You forgot to tell me that you were dating my Joo?!" 

Miyun laughed lightly as Chanyeol got scolded by Suho as he gave the taller the typical 'I will beat the out of you if you hurt her' speech. 

"Yah! Joonmyeon, I'm not little anymore." Hye Joo said pushing Suho off and going back to Chanyeol who wrapped his arm around her. 

"Yah, it looks weird seeing Hye Joo with Chanyeol hyung." Sehun said crinkling his nose in disgust. 

"You brat." Miyun said hitting Sehun. "Don't be jealous of their cute relationship!" She scolded. Sehun took her into his arms and hugged her tightly ignoring Kris's bewildered face and protective glares. 

Sehun buried his face into her neck making her squeal. "I still think you guys suit each other better." He whispered against her ear. Miyun blushed immediately and sprung out, her face a deep red wine color. 

"What did you say to her?" Kai laughed as the others noticed her beet red face. 

Sehun raised a brow at her and shrugged. Miyun glared at Sehun before Kris pulled her wrist and gave her a questioning look. 

She mouthed the word 'nothing', still trying to take in what Sehun had said. She turned to the Maknae who resumed to eat and talk to the others. 

After eating, they all sat down to talk over a few drinks when there was a knock on the door. Miyun lifted her head from Kris's shoulder and immediately brightened. 

She ran to the door and opened it to find Luhan standing with a crate of beer and flowers. He put down the things and opened his arms to her. 

"Hey princess, I'm so sorry I'm late." He said pressing a kiss to her forehead. She smiled and took the flowers from him. "It's fine. C'mon, they're inside." 

As they walked in, Miyun smiled as Luhan bowed. 

The guys greeted the idol awkwardly, not use to talking to him. Hye Joo smiled at Luhan as he sat down next to Miyun. 

"Okay now that everyone is here, how about we play some drinking games?" Baekhyun chuckled. 

"Did everything go well before I got here?" Luhan whispered into her ear as Kai and Sehun poured the drinks. 

She hummed in response as he kissed her temple softly. She was just happy to finally be able to spend time with him. 

The night went a lot better than she expected. The guys had become acquainted with Kris very well and even enter news, they had become close with Luhan too. 

Everyone seemed to like Luhan despite old allegations but now they treated the idol just like how they would treat her or Chanyeol. 

She also saw how much fun Luhan was having. Growing up in the idol world all his life, he never really knew what it was like to have close friends like this. 

"Okay, never have I ever fallen for my best friend." Sehun chuckled. Everyone who had fallen for their best friends needed to take a shot and those who haven't would just sit out. 

Chanyeol lifted his cup, glaring at Sehun before taking a drink but as he took a sip, his mind didnt fail to avert his mind to Miyun. 

Hye Joo blushed softly as Kyungsoo chuckled as they both reached for their cups to take a drink. 

Miyun and Luhan both took a drink, thinking of each other. 

Sehun looked around and pressed his lips into a thin line realizing how everything was so wrong. Here he had his Chanyeol hyung dating another girl when he obviously still liked Miyun, Miyun and Luhan being way too head over heels for each other and Hye Joo seeming to like someone else than her own 'boyfriend.'