[PROLOGUE]

Deep Bloody Night

The sound of alarm that ringing loudly made me picked up my speed.

"Damn! We'll get caught," I said, turning my head to the person beside me.

He looked very tired, it was obvious from the look on his face and his dark red iris screams fear. I admitted I was also very tired now. Running from the room that held us up until here isn’t enough to make us into more safety zone.

Mutant Center, an organization under the supervision of the government, was doing a secret project and using us, the mutants as guinea pigs for the project. They arrested and detained us until I and some other mutants made plans to escape from this place. And here I am now, running in hope to not get caught again.

"W-wait.. I can’t do this anymore.." I heard your voice.

"Please hold on, it'll be over soon" I said and tightened my grip on your hand. Yes, that's all I can tell to you right now. Please, keep running until we get out from this place.

The person who was running with me is also a mutant who just arrested a few months ago. Although he was new to me, but for some reason I have a desire to protect this guy.

"But-"

"Shut up." I said and looked at him intently. You bit your lips and avoided my gaze. I looked back and found a lot of armed forces was chasing behind us. There was a gunshot that made me stopped my movements.

Damn! I got shot.

The pain started radiating from my back up to my whole body. I couldn’t move my body anymore and lost my balance. You held me so my body didn't meet the hard ground and hugged me. I can saw your worried expression written on your face and that crystal liquid fell freely from your beautiful eyes.

"Go.." I said to you and you immediately shook your head.

"I can't leave without you,"

"Just go before they catch you.. don't worry about me" my vision blurred, but I have to do something. I turned my gaze on the armed forces that chasing us just a few feet from where we are now.

"Go! Follow my orders!" I had to yell so you want to get out from this dangerous place. I saw your hurt expression because of what you've just heard from my mouth. But I have to do this. Once again I gave you my intent stares when you just stay still and kept hugging me.

You slowly released your arms and slowly stood up. Yes, just go. I smiled at you that reversed your body to me. I can only look at you who running away from me. My vision was blocked when a large group of people surrounded me.

"Sir, what about the other mutants?"

"Let them go, I just need this mutant to be our next experiments" I heard their conversation before the darkness slowly engulfed me.

.

.

.

.

A loud noise made me opened my eyes. The room had white colored with a chemical odor pierced through my smelling sense.

Where am I?

I tried to move my hands but something held me to do so. I wanted to use my powers but I couldn’t do that. Not long after, a few people walked in and standing around me. Mask covered their faces so that I couldn’t see their faces. Various strange devices attached to my body that I don’t know for what. I struggled in my position.

"Number 7, it'll be hurt but it won’t be long"

Number 7, the name that given to me after they keep me here. One of them injected something to me and all of them stepped out, watching from behind the glass wall.

At first I didn't feel anything, but after a few minutes the effect started attacking my body. It felt like something was moving inside me. Each movement of whatever thing inside my body just made me felt the pain and the pain was unbearable.

What will happen to me? Why I can't use my powers? Damn it!

I kept struggling even though I knew it was useless, but at least I have to try it. After a while I couldn't move my body anymore even move a finger, as if my body became stiff. Everything was blurred and my heart beat became slowed down.

Am I going to end up here?

Suddenly I saw your face. No, I don’t wan this, I don't want to die. I want to be with you, hold your hand and smile with you. But no matter how much my efforts to maintain my consciousness, still my eyes slowly closed by itself.

I decided to give up. Leave you, leave my light. I’m sorry, I couldn’t keep my promise to you. Goodbye my love.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well.. it had been long time since i post a story here XD and i came with my newest story and this is my first Exo's fic

sorry for the grammar mistake, feel free to comment if you find some mistaken word :) i will wait for your comment :D