Reactions

Seika High
Amber woke up getting ready for school getting greeted by Zico. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "Well the guys and I are alittle paranoid now. We all care for you and don't want to see you like this again. So for now on I walk you to school and homeroom. Taeil will watch you throughout the day along with b-bomb and Jae. And U-kwon will walk you to work and home." He said softly. Amber looked up at zico before sighing "well on normal circumstances i'd say no. But if this happens again my brother will enroll me into a different school. So i'll allow this babysitting." Said Amber as they walked. "Its been awhile since you walked me to school. Last day of middle school I believe." She said and Zico chuckled. "Of course ironically enough it was to keep you out of trouble." Said zico. "Ah yes im such a hand full." Said amber softly. "I know how can someone so small and cute be such trouble I just .. don't get it. I should really teach you how to fight." Said zico. Amber chuckled "oh please daniel taught me how to fight I could probably kick your ." Said Amber. "Then what happened yesterday?" Zico asked. "They jumped me and held me down zico that's what happened." She said sighing. "Are you scared now?" He asked. "Truthfully yes im on my guard though I just .. hate feeling that helpless. I think that was the worse part. I rather be beat a million times then feel that helpless." Said amber taking a deep breathe and letting it out slowly. They got to the gate and zico stopped looking down "no one would blame you for skipping today you know." Said zico. "No I have papers and other things that need signing. But thanks anyway." She said softly as he put a arm on her to keep her by his side. They walked into the school alot of people looking shocked. She guys flinched away from her others smirked. But most looked at her with pity and sympathy. She closed her eyes the rest of the way not wanting to see anymore. She knew how bruised and swollen she looked. She knew how bad it was so it was annoying to see that look in peoples eyes. That holy ouch look that followed with pity and sympathy. She didn't want it not at all.