No Mercy

Seika High
"Taeil stop don't do this!" Amber yelled grabbing at his arm trying to hold him back. "I'll ing kill you .. Amber let me go they need to go down!" Taeil shouted as she grabbed at his waist getting dragged along with him "no no no.please stop you'll get in trouble!" She cried out stumbling. "Look at your face! You can't tell me you forgave them for it." He demanded making her cry and U-kwon hugged her prying her off Taeil. "No!" She screamed as he tackled the guys. Five Hours Before Amber woke up putting on her uniform bored. She took it off and messed with it putting sparkles, colorful purple silky fabric to the end of the skirt so it was alittle longer. She put on her favorite hat. She grabbed her book bag and ran out the house. She walked to school eating a hermanica for breakfast. She then walked to the student council room and began catching up and all papers before heading to homeroom. But she was grabbed and pulled to the empty locker rooms. The males beat her up and when she began to fight back they pinned her against the wall. She was about to scream but they covered . Blow after blow she could feel herself get tired. She didn't think she could block another hit, let alone lift her arms up. She noticed the erts from homeroom and let out a pained sigh after a kick to the head. "dude I think she's had enough." said one of the guys she noticed always check her out. "No! This needs to see just how helpless she is." he said. "im not taking part of this anymore its wrong ." he said letting her go and the other guy did to. She fell to the ground groaning trying to reach her phone. She tried to get up getting squished down by his foot. She laid there trying so hard not to cry as he hit her again. She refused to let him watch her cry. They heard footsteps and he bent over her "I didn't feel like waiting." He whispered laughing as he left. Amber took out her phone the second his door closed. Her hands trembled as she found U-kwon's number. She called him hot tears running down her cheeks. "Please come get me .. I can't get up .. i'm in the locker room." She said before blacking out. She woke up sore all over her body shaked as she looked around. She calmed down not seeing that male but she found herself surrounded by males. "W-what?" She asked seeing Taeil stare at her anger and tears in his eyes. "Who the was it?!" Taeil demanded. She frowned "Taeil .. p-please just .. don't." She said. "Amber please just tell me who did this I need to know." He said and she covered her face crying "it was Jeremiah, Yun, and Cung." She said. All the guys left then and she got up going after them. She ran grabbing at Taeil. Present Taeil went followed by the others who went kicking they're . U-kwon glared as a guy strayed away "U-kwon man help me." Said Yu getting kicked in the chest "she's my girlfriend touch het and suffer this." He threatened playing with her hair as she cried into his chest.