Help

Seika High

Amber woke up a big smile on her face as Kim Kibum stood in her closet. "I leave you to dress yourself and this is what I come back to find?! Ugh all of this is getting burned and we're updating your wardrobe after school." Said key. "Ah yes because the world will end if she doesn't match." Daniel teased key chuckling as his hand hit his shoulder. "Oh how i've missed you daniel." Said key rolling his eyes getting a hug from him. "Your sister is gorgeous why on earth would I not want to dress her. She's my doll after all and so are you so let's go through your closet." Said key pushing passed him. They both sat there counting down, at zero Key screamed. "Oh my god you are coming with us ugh!!" He yelled coming back into Amber's room. Daniel handed Amber and Key tea and he sat next to them. "I have work I can't go shopping with you guys. Beside key we're your dolls remember you know my size." Said daniel and key nodded "true true fine .. ahhhh its refreshing yo know you both still need me." He said laughing softly. Amber hugged him and chuckled softly. "Of course we never learned how to dress ourselves .. unless you've grown tired of dressing us?" Asked amber and key shook his head. "My boyfriend should be here .. that stupid dino takes his sweet time. Mushroom head and frog will meet us after bam bam they're skipping first period, the prince is with dino and they're getting breakfast." Said key and amber nodded understabding the nicknames for they're friends.

The doorbell rang and key went and got it kissing jonghyun. "Hey daniel I brought you some breakfast as well." Said jonghyun keeping a arm on key's waist. "Thank you and can you calm your crazy boyfriend. The last time he wanted to dress us my whole room became my closet for a year." Said daniel and key and jonghyun laughed. "Yes I remember I had to help you get it all out." Said onew hugging Amber. "Thanks let me get dressed for school." Said amber realizing she was still in a shirt. She went up to her room and changed coming down and leaving with them waving daniel off. They all got in jonghyun's car and drove up to the school. They skipped first period and ate and talked. Taeil walked up to Amber and them "can we talk .. alone?" Asked Taeil. Key smiled nudging her and Amber nudged him back before getting up and following him.

"yes Taeil?" Amber asked and he held her close. "Have you decided?" Asked Taeil pulling away. "No .. I like you but I also like another .. i'm sorry I haven't decided." Said amber getting pulled into a sudden kiss. "Will that help move it along?" Asked Taeil and Amber turned walking back to the guys. She hugged into onew who held her in shock. "W-whats wrong?" He asked and they looked at her in concern. "I like two guys and I don't know who to chose." Said amber. "Pick the second .. the only reason you still like the first is because your so used to it. But the second one .. is the one you like sweetheart." Said key running his hands through amber's hair. Amber wanted to believe key was right. Were her feelings for zico were still lingering because they were unresolved? She had to find out she wanted no what if.