Make-up

Seika High
Amber walked to work her co-worker gasping when she saw amber's face. She pulled her to the back where the cook and her got Amber to spill it. After she told them they both looked pissed and sad. "Well luckily we're the same shade im putting make up on you." She said putting it on carefully. Then they got her in the maid outfit before showing her how she looked. "Oh wow all of my bruises are gone." She said staring at her face in shock. "Beauty of make-up we need to get you your own." She encouraged. Amber nodded before going to work giving the best okay performance of her life. The truth was she was miserable, sore, and scared. Even though she trusted Taeil and U-kwon she couldn't help it. She never actually except to get jumped. Her brother shielded her from guys like this so it was a cruel reality check. She groaned suddenly "oh god facing her brother was gonna be the hardest thing. He was going to be pissed, vengeful, and over protective. She dusted off a table holding her stomach. She did everything she could to avoid home. But she knew she couldn't not any longer. She changed and walked home going to shower. She walked to her room changing into her pj's. She sneaked to the kitchen but daniel turned seeing her. "Im enrolling you out that ing school." Said daniel pissed. "No brother please." She begged. "Why would you want to stay?" He asked "because the girls and teachers need me." She said. Daniel sighed rubbing his head looking at her "if this happens again." He said "I will gladly go." She said and he sighed opening his arms for a hug. She went to them enjoying the warmth and safeness she felt. "I love you amber please .. be careful." He begged and she nodded "I will I promise I'll use this as my weapon."she said and he smiled "let's eat." He said and she got out his arms going to her chair. He put down a plate of kimchi and then put one for himself before they digged in. Amber asked Daniel to bring in mom's dinner. She didn't want her to see her face and worry. He did it and Amber told her goodnight from the doorframe before running off. She finished some homework and president work. She coughed looking at some blood and sighed shaking it off. "I can't afford to get like this." She said before throwing up dinner. "No no no." She cried out whipping the sweat that broke over her forehead. She relaxed with rain sounds going to sleep.