That Person In Shinsadong - The End

That Person In Shinsadong

“Arghhhhhh!!!!!”

“Sun Hi! Why are you screaming loudly? Bad dream again? Wake up my dear! Wake up! Today is our special day,” I heard someone talks to me.

“Ha?” I sit without hesitate and see the picture on the wall.

That is my wedding picture with my lovely husband, Choi Jong Hoon. He is really a sniper and very caring about my life and my health. Our first meeting was in Shinsadong when I went for a course there. He was tailing me and I use my ‘Juwondo’ to defence myself from him but he succeed evade it and he is the one who success change my life. He confessed his love to me in a park on the day I wanted to go back to Seoul. He is very romantic and he gently changes my mien. He is the one that I love the most. Du Jun and the gangs also all are my friends. Their appearance in my delightful dream was opposite with their manner in reality. That person in Shinsadong is now in front of me. With his love, my life change.

“Get bath now!” he pulls me from the bed and pushes me into the bathroom. “Where are we going? It is too early,” I say in the room. “Shinsadong!” he says. “Why?” I ask, pretend like forget all the things. “Mrs. Choi! How can you forget it?” he babbles alone outside. I just chuckle. I walk out from the room to get dress. I find there is a gown on the bed with the high heel and there is a note:

‘I wait you in the car. All your things are with me,’

Your husband,

Jong Hoon.

 

I walk to the car slowly and he opens the door for me. “Thank you!” I thank him. As we reach at Shinsadong, I see there are so many people waiting for us. “What’s going on yeobo?” I ask him. “Surprise!” He kisses my forehead. “Ha?” I weird. “Let’s go out first!” We walk out. “Happy first wedding anniversary!” they wish. “Kamsahamnida!” I bow. “Thank you for giving me a chance to be Mrs. Choi. You’re my first and last love,” I whisper to Jong Hoon’s ear. “Thank you for giving a place for me in your heart too. I’m really excited to be papa soon. Five months more right?” He replies. I just nod. The ceremony runs with full of hilarity.

THE END...