school?

an unusual school

(Myungsoo POV)

I opened the front door and I thought for a moment that there were standing 6 boys of my age in the hallway 'I must be seeing things I think I need to go to bed' I muttered to myself and went upstairs to changed in my pajamas and went to sleep.

(nobody's POV)

the boys appeared at the corner of the street 'that was close good job Sungyeol' said Sunggyu 'it was nothing but how will we convince him to go with us to the academy he looks kind of stubborn' said Sungyeol 'let's observe him a bit so that we can see what kind of person he is' said Hoya 'but if we want to observe him all day long we need to go to my old school' said Sungjong 'well let's do that' said Sunggyu 'WHAT!' screamed Dongwoo 'quiet idiot do you wanna wake up the hole neighborhood' said Woohyun who smacked Dongwoo at the head 'sorry' 'why do we need to go to school Hyung?' asked Hoya 'so we can protect him from the academy of black arts' said Sunggyu 'and now we can mabye see a bit of his power' 'alright let's go to school tomorrow' said Sungyeol.

(the next day at the school)

'Hyung they are all staring at us' said Woohyun 'they always do that back at the academy and then you don't have problems whit it' said Sunggyu 'I know but' 'just stop whining' 'come Hyung we need to go to the head master for our schedule' said Sungjong 'oh yeah right' the boys walked through the hallways until Sungjong knocked on a door 'come in' they heard a voice say they walked in 'ah Sungjong what are you doing here I thought you went to an athor school' said the man at the desk 'I did but we need to do some little things so we would like to follow some classes here and is it possible for me to be in my old class' 'sure if you would like I can put you all in the same class despite the age difference' 'that would be great' said Sungjong happy 'alright you have the same schedule as before you left' 'alright well then we will be going to our first class' 'alright bye boys' the boys walked to there firts class whene they walked in side the teacher wasn't there so they went to sit in the back of the class the could see that almost all the girls where gathered around one boy and that boy was.....


OMG I got 2 subscribers I was so happy when I saw it ^^

try and guess who that boy is I think you already now but who cares

I hope you liked it I did my best on it so please say what you think about my storie if you have a tip or me please say it

well Bye see you next time~^^

 LOL Dongwoo is watching you XD