Myungsoo

an unusual school

(Myungsoo POV)

when I looked at te door I saw 6 boys and one of them looked femiliar when they sat down they where looking at me 'oppa will you go on a date with me?' asked one of the girls around mee 'sorry i can't mabye next time' i said whit a gentle smile 'alright oppa' the girl went to her seat just like all the athor girls when the teacher came in i tried to focus but i could feel some eyes on me when i looked around i saw that those 6 boys where still looking at me.

(no one's POV)

it was lunch time and Myungsoo walked to the cantine when the 6 boys walked to him 'hi your Kim Myungsoo right?' asked one of them 'yes and who are you?' 'i'm Sunggyu and these five behind me are Sungjong, Hoya, Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Woohyun' 'wait Sungjong aren't you the one who went to a special school?' asked Myungsoo 'so you remember me?' said Sungjong 'yea you where always alone and every time i tried to talk to you you would walk away our something like that' said Myungsoo 'yea sorry for that' 'but why did you came back?' 'well where here for you' said Woohyun 'what? but i'm not smart' 'you don't have to be smart for our school' said Sungyeol 'i mean look at Dongwoo Hyung' 'YAH' Dongwoo smacked Sungyeol 'stop it you two' said Hoya 'but if you don't have to be smart what kind of school is it?' asked Myungsoo 'we will explain everything after school' said Sunggyu 'but' 'no after school' 'fine'


alright i know it is kind of short sorry about that but i got a little writer block and for the next two weeks i'm on vacation hopefully my writerblock disepears XD

please subscribe and comment bye bye~

 so CUTE *dies*