YOUR HIS WHAT?

an unusual school

the boys looked back and furt to the headmaster and Myungsoo 'i think we need some kind of explanation' said Sunggyu who looked at the headmaster 'alright that stubborn kis over their is my grandson' said the headmaster 'seriously!?' 'yeah that is why i want him in THIS school and not in the school of black arts' 'well why not they seemd a lot cooler' said Myungsoo from the back 'Kim Myngsoo your going to train your power on this school your going to move in with these 6 boys and your going to ALL the lessons' said the headmaster serious Myngsoo glared at him 'fine but only if you let me particepate the game' said Myungsoo 'no i told you' 'alright then i will go back home' 'fine you can particepate happy' Myungsoo smirked 'verry' Myungsoo walked away.

'eumh sorry but what is the game?' asked Sungjong 'oh yeah i forgot that you were new' said the heasmaster 'the game is a competition between our school and the school for black arts the strongeste team of studens will fight with the team of the school fot black arts the winning school can take the student of there choice from us' said the headmaster 'and that is why you don't want Myungsoo to participate' said Woohyun 'exactly' 'don't worry we will also participaid and we will win this year' said Dongwoo with a big smile 'alright i will ride it down and now go to your dorm and sleep tomorrow will be a long day' 'yes sir' the 6 boys walked out of the office 'Hyung do you really think we can win?' asked Hoya 'yes we just need to practice' said Sunggyu 'and we need to get Myungsoo to play like a team' added Sungyeol 'oh right wel let's just go to the dorm for now and try to sleep' said Sunggyu the boys agreed and walked to there dorm.


it's 2 AM here but i felt bad that i hadn't update for a will so sorry for the late update and offcours the chapter is short again because i can't write long chapters :'( and i'm finally 15 yeah 

please subscribe & comment :)

<-----me when school starts again >.<