the mission

an unusual school

'HYUNG!!!' Sunggyu turned around and saw that Sungjong run over to him 'oh Sungjong what is it?' asked Sunggyu 'the headmaster want to see you something about a new student' 'oh alright let's go'

they walked through the hallways when they reached a big door they knocked on it 'come in' said a voice through the door they walked in 'hello sir you wanted to see me?' that's when Sunggyu saw that Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungyeol where in the room 'oh no what did you two do?' he asked while looking at Dongwoo and Sungyeol 'nothing Hyung I swear' said Sungyeol quick 'no Sunggyu they did nothing I asked them to come I want you to do something for me' said the headmaster 'alright sir' 'what do we need to do?' asked Woohyun curious 'I want you to go get a studen that is giving us troubels for almost 10 years now' 'sir Sungyeol and Dongwoo they came 5 years ago to this academy' said Sunggyu 'I know but it isn't about those two' 'about who is it than?' asked Dongwoo 'a boy he lives nearby where Sungjong lived' 'oh really maybe I know him, what's his name?' asked Sungjong kind of happy 'thats the problem we don't now his name the only thing that we now is that he lives alone and he doesn't really come's outside' said the headmaster 'but he can be a danger for us the academy for dark arts have taken there intrest in him also' 'wait what the academy of dark arts want him as a student?' Woohyun looked kind of scared 'how strong is he?' 'we don't now exactly but that is where you come I want you six to go to his house and take him to our academy before he joins the academy of dark arts' 'alright sir we will take a look' said Sunggyu 'good but observe him first so look what he does the whole day I while say to you when you can go and get him you will go tonight please be careful for any students of the academy of dark arts they won't be so careful as us they wil strike right away so protect the boy for any attacks' 'yes sir' they said at the same time 'you may go now please take good care of yourself' said the headmaster the boys left and went to there dorm.

'Hyung do you think he is really that strong?' asked Woohyun 'I don't no but we will keep a low profile so he won't notice us' said Sunggyu 'and if he will attack we are with six and he is alone we can take him' said Dongwoo 'well let's go' said Sungyeol the boys stood in a circkel around Sungyeol and disappeared de reappeared nearby a little house  'this is where he lives'said Sungyeol 'but the lights are off I think he isn't home' said Hoya 'let's take a quick look inside' said Sunggyu the boys disappeared again and appeared in the house 'wow it's not really clean here' said Woohyun everywhere where you could look there where clothes and books on the ground 'oh look here is a picture' said Sungyeol from the hallway al the boys walked to the hallway and looked at the picture it was a picture of a boy in the 16 he was very handsome 'oh wait I know him he was in my class his name is Kim Myungsoo but almost everyone call him L I don't now why' said Sungjong 'al the girls of our school where in love with him but I never spoke to him because he was the Kingka of the school and I was always kind of lonely' 'alright atleast we now something about him now and we now how he looks like' said Sunggyu suddenly they heard a Key in the door de boys looked at the door.


 

will they get caught at there first day of spying? what will happen next you will read it in the next chapter, I will try to upload atleast ones a week~ ^^

alright this was my first chapter ever I think it kind of went well please subscribe and tell me what you think about my story.

well Bye everyone