Arigatō ga gen'in ai no imi ga nandearu ka o oshie

WINTER LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As the time keeps going, one year has already passed. My love for woohyun keeps growing. While him, I still don’t know if he love me.

We always spend time together at the park, singing and playing. For me now, woohyun is my inspiration.

But sometimes, he keeps missing and unreachable.

There’s one time, he came meet me with a pale face. When I ask him, “are you sick?”, he just smile shook his head.

I know that he lied to me, but what can I do.. he won’t tell me

Finally this time I decide that I want to confess my feelings towards him.

So I called woohyun and ask him to meet me at the park.

At the park…

.

.

“Woohyun, you know that we’ve been friends for 1 year’s right” I ask him as we both sat at the bench.

“chinca? I didn’t realise it’s been that long” woohyun reply while look at me.

“So here I am, I want to tell you something”

“What is it”

“I love you” as soon as I said it, I saw a change at woohyun face. Suddenly he stand up and said “kaoru, I need to leave first.. I have a work to do”

When he was about to leave, I hug him from the back and said “don’t you love me too. Am I the only one who feels this way”

At first there was a silent, then woohyun held my hand and release me from the hug. Then he turn around to face me and said “I’m sorry”

After he said it, he left me alone at this such cold weather..

My knees got weaken and finally I feel at the ground that fully covered with snow, crying..

I never feel this painful in my heart. I feel like my heart was burn with fire even thou the weather is cold..

.

.

After that, I rarely see woohyun or the correct words is I never saw woohyun again.. After that night he was like disappeared.

I try to call him and even go to his house but it’s still no use..

Every day I never stop crying, because in this snowing weather always remind me of him. 

Every time I want to forget him, the good memories of him always came to me..

Even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter