KONAYUKI

WINTER LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the mist of sadness, there’s a girl that can’t shade a tears even when her loved ones leaving her forever..

.

.

“Kaoru, I hope you will be strong. We all feel sorry for what had happen to woohyun..” miyuki said as she hug kaoru..

“Thank you for coming” that’s all I can said as I release the hug from my best friend.

Then I leave the room lifelessly .. even my body is walking, but my soul is not with me.. it has been shatter since the death of my soul mate..

As I arrived at the garden, a little white powder fell from the sky, slowly falling down and melt when it touch the grown. But when there’s a lot of it fall, I will not melt but it will freeze the ground and cover it with the whiteness.

Same as love. We will slowly falling in love. When it’s getting faster, we will fall in love with that person hard..

When I touch the snow flake on my finger, suddenly I smile as I remember that the first time I meet him is also snowing..

Flashback….

2 years ago..

At japan..

My name is kaoru and I’m fully Japanese. Well I’m a college student and I can speak Korean fluently.. also im a guitarist..

I always sat at the park near my house to look an inspiration. Because when I see the view, many kind of inspiration will came to me..

Well.. I don’t know how to say this but.. even if I wrote a love song, the truth is I never, NEVER felt it once.. I never fell in love so I didn’t know what the feeling is..

So when I came to the park, as usual to look for an inspiration.

There’s the first time I meet him. Sleeping at the bench where I usually sat. When I approach him and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter