Score and confession!

100 score KISS!!

 

*After 3 weeks*

HyunAe’s POV

“Alright,class.Sit down quietly now and I will give back the test paper for you all,”Ms.Heo said.

I felt my heart is about to jump out now as I felt nervous of the result that I will get.I felt that my heart had jump out from me.Dugun dugun~~~~

*After getting the paper*

*At home*

I grabbed my phone and click on the contact book and search for Mr.Tutor aka DongWoon oppa.I click on the call button and wait for oppa to answer it but there’ no one answer for the first time.So I keep trying to call again but still no one answer.I wonder what happen to DongWoon oppa.

“Omma,did DongWoon oppa call today that will he came to tutoring me or not?”I turn to the kitchen where’s my omma was cooking at.

“Ah,I forget to tell you that DongWoon had call me earlier that he won’t came to teach you anymore.He say he unable to have any extra time for tutoring you as  he is about to graduate already,”omma explained.

Mwoya?He won’t teach me again?What happen to our deal then?Did he want to break our promise?He can’t stop teaching me as I still not so good with my academic yet.Aniyo,he can’t leave just like that.I ran away and go to search for him at his place.

*DongWoon’s apartment*

I ring the bell but no one there.As,I turned to walked away ,I notice DongWoon oppa who just came home.I ran to him and hug him.

“Oppa,why did you have to stop teaching me?You know I’m not so good yet in my academic?What happen to our promise?”without letting him to say anything yet I just keep asking him while still hug him around his waist as I only can reach there.He is way to tall than me.

“HyunAe-ah,please stop acting like this,”DongWoon oppa pulled me from hugging him.

“Oppa,please don’t stop teaching me,”I pouted as my tears falling from no where as I look at DongWoon oppa.

“Miahae,HyunAe,..I…just realized I started to fall in love with you.And,I don’t want to burden you with it.I mean I don’t know if you love me or not but then I afraid I will lose you at once so I decided to keep myself away from you..I’m so sorry for my selfishness,”he apologized .

“But..I had got my test paper today and you promise me to give me anything if I score 100 marks,”I said while handed the test paper to him,”Hajiman,seem like oppa didn’t keep the promise at all.I felt disappointed with it.”after handed the paper I ran away from him but someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me in while crash a lips on my lips.My eyes widened up as DongWoon oppa kiss me.

“But…why?I only get 76 instead of 100?Why did you..”before I finish my words,DongWoon oppa give another kiss again to me.

“It’s okay.In my heart you’d score 100 marks,”DongWoon oppa break the kiss and grinned.

“I…I…but…”I get frozen up by his kiss.

“Saranghae ,HyunAe,”he whispered out through my ears as he embrace me on his arms.I can felt the warmness as he hug me tightly.

“So,that’s mean you won’t stop being my tutor?”I ask.

“Ne,”he nodded.

“That’s mean I can get another reward like this too if I got high score?”I started to again as I love to see him get irritated and blush when I .

“Yah,Lim Hyun Ae.Don’t you think too much of it,”he started to blush as I said something like that…

“Ne,”I nodded and start to laugh.

He give another teddy bear hug to me as this time he held me up and sit me up at the balcony and whispered,”Saranghae.”

“Saranghaeyo,oppa.”I whispered back and hug him tightly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes,I HAD DONE ANOTEHR FANFIC AGAIN...STAY TUNED FOR HYUNSEUNG AND KIKWANG UPCOMING FANFIC...XDDD...

I STARTED TO ADDICTED IN WRITING FANFIC EVEN MY STORY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD BUT I JUST LOVE TO IMAGINE IT AND WRITE IT ALL OUT WHILE SHARE IT TO EVERY ONE...CHECK IT OUT THE STORY.....

I FIRSTLY THINK OF WHAT SHOULD I GIVE A TITTLE FOR THE ONE AS I THINK MAYBE MY BABO STUDENTS  BUT THEN I THINK IT MORE I PUT IT AS 100 SCORE KISS....

ALRIGHT,I HOPE YOU ALL WILL ENJOY THE SORY AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT MANY MANY...HAHAHA