A Babo students...!

100 score KISS!!

 

DongWoon’s POV

I’m a high school students who about to graduate soon.I’m 19 years old and I’m a temporary tutor.I just got started to be a tutor and that’s why I only have a student who I tutoring.Shes’s 2 years younger than me.

“Yah,oppa how’s this question going to be solve?I had calculate it many many times but I still didn’t get the answer,”Hyun Ae whined.Her name is Hyun Ae and she’s my first students.I only tutoring her at her house.I don’t how did I get to met her but she’s first came to me and ask me if I can be her tutor for Mathematics.I always came to give her tutoring after school.

“YAH!How many time I told you this is just an easy question and if you concentrate on it you will definitely got the answer,”I slapped on her head and she knocked to the table.

“Aigoo,waeyo?Why you did that again?I really don’t know the answer at all,”she rubbed her back head and whining around.Did I ever mention that the way she whining it’s cute and like a puppy.

“Geez,here you go,”I give up and teach her again.Even though,how many time I had taught her about the same question but she still can’t memorized the way to solve it.

Hyun Ae’s POV

Hi-yeom,I’m Hyun Ae and I’m 17 years old.Ne, so I have to tell you all that I in love with my Mr.Tutor(smirking)He never realized about it yet.I didn’t ever told him about it or confess to him.I don’t why but I love to around and that’s why I ask him to be my tutor as my friend told me that he’s working as tutor after school.But the first intention of me not really want to approach to him but I really bad in my study especially my Mathematics and that’s why I ask him to be my tutor.

Sometimes,I grin myself when I saw him teaching me with concentrating. He’s such a charming ,handsome and cute guy I ever seen.Yes,falling for a teacher is abnormal but now I’m falling for a tutor and not really an official teacher like who teaching in school.What’s more I only met him after school when he go to my house and give me tutoring.

“Oppa,neomu aegyo,”I when he is concentrating in teaching me how to solve the question I ask him before.

Dong Woon oppa turn to me and reach his hand on my cheek,”Yah!How many times I told you don’t stared at me when I’m teaching you seriously.Stared on the question,”he pinched me hardly and I almost felt my cheek getting red.

“Yah!It’s hurt,”I rubbed my own cheek after he let it go.Yet,I don’t mind at all being pinched by a handsome tutor…XD

“Yah,HyunAe-ah,don’t you have a test a week ago.And as I know the test paper have been given to the students.So where’s yours?”DongWoon oppa suddenly turn to me with his hand out at me.

“Eh?Test paper?I don’t know about it,”I make a confusing face at him.Actually I know what’s he mean but I don’t want him to see my paper test so I attempt to hide it from him and making a blank face to him.

“Yah!LIM HYUN AE!Did you want to hide it from me?Handed it now,”he let out his hand on me.

“EH?Aniyo,there’s no paper test,”I still trying to hide it from him.

“LIM HYUN AE!!Handed it now or not?If you didn’t then I will stop tutoring you,”this time DongWoon oppa is really being serious already .When he call my full name it’s only mean he really mean of what he say.

“Ne,”I handed the test paper that I take out from my bag to him while I head down and didn’t want to face on him.I didn’t dare to face him with my stupid score.

“Yah,LIM HYUN AE,how can you got such a mark even after I give you tutor for a month?”he started to yell at me.I know he’s getting mad as he see my low score.

“Joesonhabnida,”I bow down and didn’t dare to face him.

“It’s only 9 marks?How can you be that babo?”he handed the test paper to me while I still head down.

“Oppa,I don’t want to too but I don’t know why can I get this low marks,”I finally head up and face him while making puppy eyes to him hoping he can forgive me.

He turned around and back to where we stop just now,”Yah,forget the test paper.”Ah,ha I know this always work on him.I turn to my seat again and continue where we stop just now.

But suddenly ,Dong Woon oppa smirk and turn to me,”Don’t think you’d pass this.”he pinched my chek again.

“Yah,yah!Stop it!What’s that for?”I try to get away from his pinch.

“It’s because you look down on me that I won’t punish you because you fail the test.Next time don’t look down on me.I’m not an easy person,”he smirked and let my face go.

I rubbed my face as it’s hurt because being pinch by him for twice already,”I get this kind of marks because I can’t concentrate at all.”I pouted.

“How come you still can’t concentrate even after I give you one to one tutoring?”DongWoon oppa said.

“I don’t know why is it too,”I still rubbing my face as it’s really hurt.

“How about we make a deal?”DongWoon oppa suggested.

“DEAL?”I give a surprise as he say deal.