Hwaiting for my 'bobo'...!!

100 score KISS!!

 

*After school.Back to home*

The house bell ring and I know it’s DongWoon oppa who came to tutoring me.

“Annyeonhaseyeo,”I heard DongWoon oppa greet to my mum who opened the door.

“Ah,DongWoonie…came in..HyunAe is waiting for you upstairs at her room,”Omma let DongWoon oppa in

I heard someone knocked the door of my room,”Came in,”I said.DongWoon oppa walked in and we started our tutoring for today.

I’d being different from before and study hard while concentrating on whatever DongWoon oppa is teaching.I put all my concentration on it.

“Wow,you totally get serious today,”DongWoon oppa said as I was busy with my books.

“Ne,it’s all because oppa’s ‘bobo’”I looked at him and smiled again to him.

*Day after day*

*A week before exam*

“Oppa,I’m tired already.Can we stop here for a moment?”I ask but no respond.

“Oppa?”I said again as I still writing but still no respond.I turn around and saw that DongWoon oppa is sleeping next to my bed while holding a book on his chest.

Aigoo,DongWoon oppa must be tired already these days that he came over to tutoring me just right after school.I bet he is tired and didn’t have any good rest like me since we also got tutoring during weekends.He gives me an extra time to tutoring me during weekends.I just stared at the sleeping DongWoon oppa.He’s really cute when he sleep.Just like a kitten for me.I pushed my chair from my study table and walk to him while sit next to him and give my blanket on him.

*An hour later*

No One’s POV

Hyun Ae who try to give her blanket on DongWoon who sleeping and sit next to him fall asleep too.She lay her head at DongWoon’s shoulder and sleep peacefully.Both of them just at this kind of position for an hour until DongWoon awake.

DongWoon’s POV

I rubbed my eyes and stretched my body wile I felt someone sleep on my shoulder.I turn to who is it and notice it’s HyunAe who fall asleep at my shoulder.I don’t want to wake her up since she also get tired for these days for the test.She really get serious about our deal and she had work really hard with it.I grabbed the blanket from me to her and wrapped her with the blanket as I don’t want her to get cold.

The way she sleep just like a little puppy.I bet she’d a happy dream.She just grin just now.Aigoo,this little babo really drive me crazy already.I rustled her hair and suddenly she move and I quickly move my hand from her hair.

“Erm…oppa…you awake…”she talk with her half sleepy face and rubbing her eyes while yawning.He yawn just  like a little puppy who wake up from sleep.

“Ne,and what’re you doing here sleep beside me?Did you try to get some rest during I sleep?”I knocked at her head.I just can’t show my gentle side to her as I don’t her to know that I fall for her.I always thought that she only being playful to asking me ‘bobo’ if she pass her test as she’s a playful girl.

“Ne…joesonghabnida,”she sounded like still half awake.

“Alright,that’s all for today..I need to go now and you also need some rest…Don’t sty out too late and..”before I done my words,HyunAe had lay on the floor and sleep like a little puppy with her hand clipped on her knee.

I didn’t want to wake her up and just hold her up in bridal style and lay her down on her bed and wrapped the blanket on her.After that,I pack up my things and close the lights while close the door.

“Mrs.Lim,I’d to go now and HyunAe is just right upstairs,”I said to HyunAe’s omma.

“Ah,arasso…take care while on the way home,”Mrs.Lim sent me out and waved to me.

*After a week*

HyunAe’s POV

Ah,it’s the day now.I have to do my best for the test.I can’t let it fail as DongWoon oppa had accompanied me a whole month tutoring me.I won’t let him down.

DongWoon’s POV

Ah,now it’s all up to you now,HyunAe.I just wish you good luck with your test .I had did of what I should do.Now,every thing is up to you.Wish you the best.