Let's have a deal..?

100 score KISS!!

 

“Ne,if you get pass with this month test with 100 score then I’ll give you anything.Anything you ask,”he smiled.

“Anything?Anything I want?Jeongmal?”I totally surprise as he said anything I want.

“Ne,Anything you want,”he nodded.                                                                                     

“Anything including bobo?”I teased but honestly I want a bobo from him for a long time…(smirking)

“Ne…wait…bobo…??”he totally got shock by it.

“Ne,bobo…”I smiled happily.

“Ah,arasso…including bobo….”he nodded with blushing.

It’s cute looking DongWoon oppa blushing,”Oppa,are you blushing?”I .

“Yah,stop it now….so we had make a deal of it if you got 100 marks this month test and I will give you anything you ask including bobo,”he cover himself from blushing in front of me.

“Ani ani…not anything but I only one bobo from you,”I smirk.

“Ah,arasso…I will agree with it.Now get back to work.Don’t try to get away of where we stop just now,”he turn back to the book again and started teach me.

“Ne,”I nodded happily as I was happy that I have a deal with him.I keep smiling all the time.

DongWoon’s POV

That’s little babo.She really a babo though.Not only with her academic but with her silly attitude too.But who’s know this little babo can make me say yes to her with anything she ask.And,I just don’t know why I just  deal with her when she say she want bobo as reward for her 100 marks test paper.

*The next day*

HyunAe’s POV

Alright,I’ll do this whole test for this month for my bobo from DongWoon oppa…I just can’t stop smiling after DongWoon oppa say he will give me bobo if I pass this test for this month.Alright,let’s work this out.I’ll totally work hard for my test this month.

“LIM HYUN AE!!HWAITING!!!”I grabbed a clothes that written with ‘100 SCORE KISS’ and tied it up at my head.

I started to work out hard for the test especially my Mathematics….

*After an hour*

Yah,this is really hard though.I’m tired…Let’s have some rest first..I lay myself on the bed while holding a book.How come the words in the book flying and keep dancing like something.

*After 2 hours*

♪neoneun naui baireoseu
himdeulkke hagetjji
neoman bomyeon nan tto
gaseum apeugetjji
geuraedo neol wonhae
nan apeugo tto apado
modeun geol da illeunda haedo♪

*The phone ringing*

Yah,what time is it?I grabbed my phone as it’s ring.

YAH!!!I’ve sleep for 2 hours!!!!How can I fall asleep just when I only getting started to study hard today..Aigoo,I’m such a loser….Alright,no more sleeping.Let’s get back to work now.

*The next day*

“Hyun-Ae eonnie,you look tiredsome..”Min Jee said.MinJee who is JunHyung’s lover.We’re in same class and she just sit next to me.MinJee and JunHyung are the love birds in our school.

“Ne,eonnie..you really look tiredsome and  look like didn’t get enough sleep.What have you done yesterday?”KyungMi asked.KyungMi is my other friend but we are in different class as she’s younger than me.She always came to my class to join me and MinJee.KyungMi also is taken.She is taken by YoSeob the aegyo prince.Yes,I had to admit that KyungMi’s lover is really cute and adorable.He didn’t study here but KyungMi always mention about him in front of MinJee and I and even show us some picture she taken with him.She even call us out during weekend when she bring along YoSeob with him.They’re a cute couple though.

“Aniyo,I just study until midnight last night,”I yawan while rubbing my eyes.

“Study?Eonnie you studying until midnight?”MinJee widened her eyes as she got shock for what I said.

“Omo,Eonnie this is kind of rare for you,”KyungMi also got shock with it.

“Aish,don’t stared at me like that.I do it for my ‘bobo’”I started to smile again as I said the word ‘bobo’.

“Bobo?”both of them questioning.

“Ne,I’ll get the rewards from my Mr.Tutor if I got 100 marks for this month test,”I keep smiling happily.

“Mr.Tutor?You mean the guy who older than us?What’s his name again?Min Jee”KyungMi said and turn to MinJee who next to her.

“Ah,if I’m not mistaken his name is Son Dong Woon.Omo,he’s a cute and handsome guy.I still can’t believe you can get hima s your tutor.Not to mention that one to one tutoring.Just the both of you.Aigoo,I really envy with you,Hyun-Ae eonnie,”MinJee explained as she also get melted as she  describing DongWoon oppa.

“Yah,yah…MinJee eonnie..you have JunHyung oppa already.If JunHyung oppa know it he will probably will kill you,”KyungMi make a joke and I just chuckled.

*The bell ring*

“Alright,I have to go back to my class now..See you guys later…Bye-yeom!”KyungMi just walked out from our class and waved.

“Hwaiting and good luck to you,eonnie…Hwaiting for your ‘bobo’,”MinJee chuckled and return to her seat.

I’ll do my best for my ‘bobo’.I smirked again.