The Knight in Shining Armor

Purrfect

Chanyeol P.O.V.

You probably know who I am. I'm Chanyeol, the most gorgeous boy in this school. Did the writer told you that? Not yet right? I bet she only gave you the image that I'm a spoiled brat full of myself but I'm not really like that. I am not only rich but I'm very rich, kind, wise, smart and handso- 

Uh, let's not talk about that... It's going to take many chapter to define my greatness. (And I think the writer will kill me soon if she finds out that I'm not telling you about the main character.)

Let's just talk about Yuki, shall we?

I know Yuki-chan and her sister Yuri nee-chan since I was 8 years old. I am older than Yuki by one year. I always call them like that because i copied how their mother called them. Everytime I asked Mrs.Kwon about why she called them with 'chan' and 'nee-chan', she said it was how japanese called a girl who has close relationship with them. I don't really care because for me Yuki-chan stands for Yuki and Chanyeol. We are best friends and I will not let anything bad happen to her. 

Mrs.Kwon was very close to me and my mom. Mrs.Kwon always brings me some sweets and homemade cookies. She always told me to take care Yuki-chan like my own sister. Everytime we played and whenever I came to her house, she always tells me to stop bickering with Yuri nee-chan. Me and Yuri nee-chan don't get along really well since she always teases me and ignores me. So, I always play with Yuki and avoid Yuri nee-chan. 

Well how about the first time Yuki and I met each other? 

You know that I was 8 years old, so I was probably on my 2nd grade at elementary school and Yuki was on the first grade. We met right after her family moved out to a big house near my family's mansion. I was very bored watching the TV all day long, when suddenly an angel fell onto my lap and I named her Yuki. Just kidding! 

But I'm serious on the she fell onto my lap part... 

Their family came to our house. My mom and Mrs.Kwon were best friends since highschool. My mom was very happy back then. Mom introduced Mr. and Mrs.Kwon and their daughters to me. The little one with shoulder length hair was Yuki and her bigger sister with long hair was Yuri. Yuri brought a doll with her but I think Yuki was (still is) much cuter than the doll her sister held. After the parents went to another living room to talk about bussiness and stuff, Yuki suddenly tried to get the doll her sister held. 

Yuri refused to give it to her, they pulled the doll in a sort of tug-of-war. I just focused at the TV and watch them with the corner of my eyes. They continued their pulling attempts until they ended up in front of my TV. I just watched them curiously because I could no longer watch my TV. Yuki's back was facing me, I could only see Yuri's face became scarier and even scarier. After a few minutes, the strings at the doll's hands started to loosen and one of the doll's hand nearly came off. Yuri shouted very loudly at Yuki and Yuki seemed really shocked and scared. She then loosened her grip at the dolls hand and she lost her balance. Then she fell into the couch where I sat. 

No, wait, that wasn't it...

She nearly fell into the couch. I caught her and lost my balance too. I fell onto the couch with her on my lap. Her face shocked and her eyes glistening with unshed tears, I panicked and told her to please don't cry because I don't know how to stop a crying girl. I told her that I never had a sibling so I don't have any experience in comforting people younger than me so please don't cry and I'll play with her. She just stared at me and laughed while wiping her tears. She said that I talk too much and she asked for my name. 

After that, she asked me to play with her. We played tag and ran around the living room. She's a fast runner, but I could avoid her easily. We always play tag, board games, or play at my backyard. She had many friends at her elementary school but she never forgot to go home with me and play every afternoon at the park near our home. She often gave me her homemade cakes and cookies she made with her mother's help. 

When she enters middle school, she became very popular and many guys tried to be her boyfriend but she always reject them properly. That's good, because I will not approve any of them since she deserves the only the best. Everything started to get worse since we enter the SM Academy. When she rejected a kingka, many girls tried to punish her and bullied her because they thought that she hurt their kingka's heart. She always warns me to stay away from her problem even though I was worried for her. 

One day, she came home early and didn't wait for me. I went straight barging into her home. The servant recognized me and told me that she was in her room. When I barged in (again), she was bandaging her knee and there were lots of bruises everywhere on her face and body. When I asked who did this to her, she just sobbed and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and let her cry while I comforted her with my words. I became an expert in calming her down when she was crying, since I know her half of my lifetime now. I felt like my heart has been ripped out every time I saw her bruised and tears stained face. After that I promised that I would protect her so I don't need to see her crying like that again.  

At the school I said it loudly so everyone can hear that whoever messed with Yuki will have to face me either boys or girls. After that no one would harm her but no one want to be friend with her because they afraid of me. Well, that's not my fault right? Or it is my fault? I don't care i am right or wrong, I still apologized to her.

I expect her to be mad at me because she must be felt lonely, but she just smiled and she said she was very proud of me. I still remember our conversation, it's something like this...

*Flashback*

"Yuki-chan I’m sorry... It's all my fault you need to be alone like this" I said that. We were talking in my car, on our way to home.

"How many times I have to say this. This is not your fault Chanyeol. Stop saying sorry, this would never happened if I can defend myself. I should be thankful to you because nobody tried to hurt me anymore" She patted Chanyeol shoulder and grinned.

Chanyeol knew that there are still some people who tried to annoy and hurt her behind his back but he take care of them secretly so Yuki won't feel bad. Chanyeol just nodded and smiled at her.

"I'm very grateful and proud to have friend like you Chanyeollie. How could you think i feel lonely if have you. You are like my own brother" She said suddenly interrupting my thought.

"Really? A brother? Just like a brother?" I asked her.

"Yup" She automatically answered.

"Really? Then why don't you call me oppa?" I pouted a bit.

She laughed and punched my shoulder "Because it'll not suit you and stop pouting".

"Ah whatever, just remember that someday you need to start calling me oppa. But tell me if anything hap-" 

"Chanyeollie... I'm not a baby anymore, I can protect myself. I can't involve you in my problem" She interrupted me and pinched my cheeks.

"Hey protecting you is my duty princess. You want me to stop treating you like a baby but you still pinching my cheeks like I’m a little boy" I stated the fact. After all it is my duty to protect her. Her mother entrusted her to me, even Yuri nee-chan approved me as Yuki-chan bodyguard.  

"Okay-okay Mr. Knight in shining armor next time dump your car and bring a white horse to school" she laughed again. 

*End of Flashback*

She's very quiet at school but she's still the same whenever she's with me, Exo-K my friends know her and they help me making sure her safety. They often report to me if they witness what happened to Yuki. Everything started getting better then suddenly Mr. and Mrs. Kwon Died.

Yuki-chan was very broken but Yuri nee-chan was very tough, she even just cried a bit and tried to find a way so Yuki and her could survive. Then she sells their company to Wu Corporation and she works as a manager at a famous cafe. I'm very shocked when I knew they move out and I immediately tried to find them. I found out their new place, they lived in an apartment.

Yuki always refused to ride my car because her home was too near from school, I always walk her to home then go back again too school to pick my car and go home. I tried to talk with my parents and they said they want me to move out too, I immediately agree and I asked them to let me buy an unit at Yuki apartment complex. I'm very happy that I even don't care my parents told me I cannot use my car anymore and I can only bring one of my credit card. 

I don't care because what's matter for me right now is Yuki. My Princess.

 


 

How was it? Am i too fast or too slow? Did i give you too much details? Tell me :)

And thanks to my lovely cousin who helped me editing this story.