No Idea

Daydream~ [One-shot/Drabble Collection]

No Idea - Taemin (SHINee) and Sulli (f(x))

"Why did you do that?" Taemin held onto Sulli's hand as she lay on the hospital bed. Her face was pale, and the rosy tint of her plump lips have disappeared. Sulli's body was much skinnier than usual; a sickening sight to Taemin.

He wondered why she would actually take the medication, it's not like her to do so. It's crazy, how those people's words have made her into something she wasn't. What hurt Taemin more was the sheer fact he was not able to persuade her out of eating those slimming pills. The pills almost cost her her life.

"Mmphmmm..." Sulli groaned, eyes shut tight. Taemin squeezed her hand. Her brows were knitted; an imperfection on her angelic face. Taemin used his finger to gently rub between her brows, and her frown almost immediately disappeared. He gently patted her bangs in place.

Suddenly, he heard a loud screech. Taemin turned around, only to find Sulli's step-sister jogging towards him, panting hard. She was wearing a plain white t-shirt, black denim shorts and sneakers. Despite the cold weather outside, she only had a grey cardigan on.

"Sooyoung noona." Taemin said while giving a small bow. Even without heels, Sooyoung was almost as tall as Taemin was. He had only seen Sooyoung a few times when he went to the cafe opposite her workplace.

"How's my sister? What exactly happened?" She asked, concern written all over her face. Taemin glanced at Sulli before replying, "The doctor said that she was alright, they had already cleared her stomach." He paused. Forcing a smile he continued, "She'll be fine noona. The doctor said she just needs-"

"Why? What did she eat?" Sooyoung interrupted. She was never able to keep a proper eye on her step-sister due to her hectic work schedules the past month. Sooyoung had absolutely no idea what had Sulli been up to. All she knew was that Sulli looked sick the past month, and believed the younger's words when she said it was all because of school work.

"You don't know?" Taemin asked, feeling slightly disgusted. He felt that since they lived in the same house, she should know. "Slimming pills. She had an overdose earlier."

"WH- what? An overdose?" Sooyoung's eyes were filled with tears, and remorse. Taemin looked at her sympathetically, guilt clenching his heart for having negative thoughts about the older earlier. 'She must've not known, maybe she's busy.' He let the older sit down, stepping away from the bed.

"Why? Why did she take the pills?" It was not a question, it sounded more like a demand. Taemin told her all he knew.

"She..." He paused, the heavy feeling on his chest suddenly increasing. "There were people in school who often called her fat. On the surface, she seemed alright. It started about 3 months ago, but I only know of her eating pills just last week."

"She told me to stay out of this and... I swear I tried to stop her really, it's just that she's so stubborn I don't..." Taemin took heavy breaths. He could feel the lump in his throat blocking air from entering his lungs. He stole a glance at Sulli.

"I understand Taemin-sshi. You're a good friend to Sulli. I don't need to know anymore, I can figure out the rest of the story myself. So why not you run along home? Your parents might be worried." Sooyoung stood up and smiled understandingly at the young boy.

Taemin could only nod and leave Sulli in Sooyoung's care. He stole one last glance at Sulli before bidding goodbye. Before he left he turned to Sooyoung and said,"Noona, could you call me when she wakes? So I know she's alright."

"Sure," she replied. "and Taemin-sshi? Thanks for being a good friend to Sulli, you have no idea how much this means to me and her." Taemin could see the sincerity in her eyes. He nodded, surprised by her words. Taemin assured her that whatever happens, he will still treat Sulli as a good friend. Sooyoung had no idea how special this friendship was to him either.


Double Taelli... er if you like them, rejoice?

This was written like at February with a plot in mind, similar to the previous chapter (Chapter 3 - Colour). But since it was so vague I decided to throw it away and this became a little drabble.

The next chapter might take some time since I'm trying to balance revision and writing a Jongstal fic but if anything pops into my mind, I'll update this collection ^^ I'm very moody nowadays (blame them hormones), so maybe the next chapter might not be very... fluffy-ish. Be prepared.

Thanks for reading~